Continental sport contact 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continental sport contact 6

Anyone has any experience wit these as I'm considering them for my summer wheels

Had a set of sport contact not sure a 5 of 6 on my seat leon st. Good tires but changed them now for michelin pilot sport 4 and the michelin tires give more confidence and feedback.
    1967 fiat 500 future project
    1976 audi 100 coupe S
    1989 vw corrado 16V
    1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
    1994 audi RS2 project
    1994 audi RS2 parts car
    1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

I've just moved from Conti 5's to Pilot sport 4's on my S4 and they are certainly a better tyre.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

There seems to be the case where the SP5 were poor on feedback compared to the sp6.
        On a you tube comparison between the sp6 and Michelin pilot supersport (better than the sp4) they feel they are much improved.

That's why i was keen to try them

Comment

I've got Pilot Sport 4's on my S2, great tyre, tons of grip wet and dry and quiet too.
          sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Another vote for the Michelin PS4. Just fitted them to my 3.0 TDI A4 barge, very impressed so far (fitted start of April)
            B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

My understanding is the ExtremeContact Sport is a bit better than the SportContact 6
              As the Pilot SuperSport possible edge over the newer PS4

Here is a decent test of the ExtremeContact Sport and the Pilot Sport 4s: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests...y.jsp?ttid=223
              //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

//-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

On the 235/40/18 unfortunately I cant get the 4S.
                  Between the Pilot sport 4 and the sport contact 6 it appears the continental to have the slight edge.

Give that I can find the SP6 slightly cheaper too, I think I'll give them a go.

Thanks for the responses

Comment

Working...
                  X