Want to fit Mille miglia m3cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wizard,
    disks are pretty much the same thickness where the wheel bolts through (I think) the difference in wheel location will be defined by the new hub and not the disk.

Have a look in the scrapyard and compare.

HTH

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      Sorry Wizard, I misunderstood.

I can only speak for my car ( coupe quattro 20V 4 stud) The s2 rear disk is the same size and shape but has a different number of studs. This is what I call the hat depth ( looks like a hat).

The Audi 100 S4 1994/5 has a vented disk but the hat is deeper and there is the need for a spacer. I don't know if the spacer goes between the disk and the hub or between the disk and the wheel.

I have seen lots of different size disk hat depths and am sure there is no set size.

I have had a look at the parts listing on a car spares website
      http://www.eurocarparts.com

The Audi 80 has a different part number for the rear disk than my coupe. It may be a different diameter or hat depth, I'm afraid I don't know.

Can anyone else help?

David
      sorry yes thats what i mean.The Hat depth.The front i will not have to worry since brembo will take care of that.But i would hate to have to use spacers to make up for offset when the time comes.
      Issam N. Abed
      iABED Industries
      iABED Email | Facebook
      The build thread

Comment

Wizard a scrapyard comparison would tell you the best. maybe the donor car disk may fit?

If you can't find the parts at a breaker then you are on to a loser anyway.

It may be a perfect match of hub and disk but then again....

David

Comment

you see this is why i was hoping someone could help me instead of me finding out the hard way.
          Issam N. Abed
          iABED Industries
          iABED Email | Facebook
          The build thread

Comment

Working...
          X