Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frasers MTM Rs2 shod with Conti Winter Contct T830's on 17" Cup 1's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frasers MTM Rs2 shod with Conti Winter Contct T830's on 17" Cup 1's!

Comment

Very pretty!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

The beast eats snow and sludge for breakfast now! Ive ditched the Merc as I couldnt get any snow tyres for the Mercedes C Class, and its been pretty hairy in Newcastle lately!

Comment

That must be a dream to drive in those condtions, beautiful car, was only talking to another forum user the other day about silver (R)S2 avants.
            Shane

Comment

Ive made a few video's, but they are slightly breaking some rules to be 'Youtubed' (even in the back roads of Keilder Forrest in the snow) from last Sunday Morning. I am trying to put a little video / sound clip of the new 3" Full Turbo Back AAS Exhaust System I had fabricated recently, and had quite a ball making them!

Comment

nice
                id love to hear that exhaust!!

Comment

Looks like some meaty rubber on there - what size are they? And where from? i've been on the lookout for some winter alloys, missed the boat with the tyres i think but once the rush is over hopefully prices with drop a bit... Need new rears so may just get a set fitted all round and sort out summer tyres in spring.
                  AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

hehe, sipe city I've heard the conti winters are supposed to be great and one of the core German winter tyres used over there.

Until you've tried driving a car shod in winter rubber, you can't comprehend th difference they make, I'll have to source some for the S2 at some point, got new ones for the A6 arriving today.
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

i've possibly sourced some Avon Ice Touring ST's for 400 the set in 205/50/17, plan is to stick them on and swap to summer rubber in spring with an alloy refurb at the same time!

Anyone with experience of this tyre? It seems to get good reviews, not quite conti's but less than half the price!
                      AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Nice car, colour, photos.

Thanks for posting the eye candy.

Comment

Nice pictures.

I'm running WinterContact TS830's on my A3. Don't get tempted to drive on them when it's 25°C and sunny like I did. It's like driving on ice!
                          SS

Comment

Working...
                          X