question about ABY , CAMBELT BACK PLATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about ABY , CAMBELT BACK PLATE

hi I am looking for the back plate , the part the cam belt cover clips on to . on aby,adu ect . these seem to be rare now adays . please message me if you have one for sale , also has anyone on here fittec just the cam belt cover with NO back plate by modding it with some sort of clips /bolts ect . I don't want to run with no cover at all as its on for my rally car

http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...ATE&model=0001

Comment

hi just semt you a message thanks for this link , is this the part I I need to fit aby

Comment

Christ,,,,,,,,,, just waisted 1hr of my life trying to buy this product from the audi taddition site . each time I get to end and its says pay pal not working even though im paying direct by card . I think I will give up

Comment

Originally posted by A1quattro
          Christ,,,,,,,,,, just waisted 1hr of my life trying to buy this product from the audi taddition site . each time I get to end and its says pay pal not working even though im paying direct by card . I think I will give up
          Site is broken and has been for ages.
          Ask Colesy (above) to add it to his next order.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

crazy , I am going to fit a 3b set up i need car back togather asap , rally in near future . I have already have camcover and back plate for this set up , but would have prefered to gone with the beter set up [aby spec]

Comment

Working...
            X