Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New URS4 Owner

Hello All!!

Just picked up my first Audi! A Mint 1993 Black on Black URS4 with 159k miles.

I am new to the Audi world. Have modified Honda's, Subaru's, Nissan's and a Diesel Truck.

I am excited to learn about Audi's and read as much as I can. I am usually a forum surfer to read and gain knowledge, so I don't post that often.... Search is my friend.

I live in the USA, Colorado to be exact and work for Audi.

Hope to meet some cool new people and enjoy my new Audi!

Mark

Pictures please!
    welcome aboard you'll find a wealth knowledge here
    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post

Pictures please!

Welcome aboard you'll find a wealth knowledge here.
      and also 'Quattroworld.com' - where you may find some guys closer to you than most of us.

Between these two forums you should be able to glean most of what you'll need as an enthusiastic owner of one of this era of S cars.

Welcome.

Comment

Mark ... I'm sure you will like it here plenty of useful info

Comment

Hello and .

Comment

Originally posted by URMarkS4 View Post
            Hello All!!
            I am excited to learn about Audi's and read as much as I can. I am usually a forum surfer to read and gain knowledge, so I don't post that often.... Search is my friend.
            I live in the USA, Colorado to be exact and work for Audi.
            Lots of UrS4/S6 folks in Colorado.

Also join this US-based forum:

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/

There is a fantastic FAQ there:

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/15184.phtml

And those are just the info posts that have been archived

There are more

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Thank You all for the warm welcome!

I am very Familiar with FAQ UrS4Boy, and have been reading Non-stop since I have purchased.

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance hopefully this weekend.

I was changing the Serpentine belt and the casting broke on the auto tensioner for releasing tension . Have been on the hunt for one, but found a way to release tension so I can get the belt on. Hope to get that done this weekend.

Comment

Welcome looking forward to pics
                sigpic
                Cab 2.3E
                90q
                URS6

Comment

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Everyone. Picture should be coming soon. Hope to have the tensioner corrected this week and the vehicle derivable again.

I will try to get some pictures this weekend.

Mark

Comment

Welcome Man i long for a nice US4 sedan... Miss my old one, even though it was a beater.
                      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Happy New years! Drove the S4 last Friday. Went to leave work, car was dead. Jumped it, drove it home, Dead again Saturday. Inspected battery- no tie down, was making contact with seat frame melted foam onto the positive terminal. Luckily didn't catch fire. Getting a new battery, tie down, and positive terminal cover this week. Really want to drive this in the snow!

Also some night pictures!

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by URMarkS4 View Post
                          Happy New years! Drove the S4 last Friday. Went to leave work, car was dead. Jumped it, drove it home, Dead again Saturday. Inspected battery- no tie down, was making contact with seat frame melted foam onto the positive terminal. Luckily didn't catch fire. Getting a new battery, tie down, and positive terminal cover this week. Really want to drive this in the snow!
                          I guess you didn't read the FAQ on the C4 battery. You should have checked it regardless. You would have been VERY unhappy if it had caught on fire (common problem when people don't install the right height Type 41 vented battery.

Read this: http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/24489.phtml

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

After lots of FAQ reading......I missed that one, that's for sure! Did plenty of reading on it now. Got really lucky! New parts are ordered! Have to clean up the foam goo in the floor pad below the battery tray, clean up the positive terminal and get this thing ready to go!

Comment

Working...
                            X