No announcement yet.

New ABY S2 owner :) !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you can get it from audi tradition for around £30 anyway but the problem is they wont sell to me for some reason I cant pay by card
    - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

Originally posted by bhlegit View Post

this is the one i was looking at and i messaged the guy and asked if its definitely for the 3 spoke sport wheel and he said yes. it doesnt have the two pins on the back - it attaches with adhesive strip or something thats how they come from audi now? thats what he said anyway, what do u think?
      Apologies, my mistake bud.

I thought we were talking about the grille badge! Idiot...

Nice motor by the way, you'll love it!
      Cheers,
      Grant

S2 Coupe ABY '94

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Hi guys I got the sport wheel sorted and now Im thinking about rims, should i go 17 inch or 18 inch and what are the width of the avus rims at 18 inches are they 8j or 7.5? Can I fit the bigger avus' without any fitment issues or rubbing or spacers?? still on stock suspension. Cheers
          - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

does anyone know the owner of this car? I love the way the car sits on the wheels. I would like to ask exactly which size wheels and tyres they are and if any spacers etc were needed
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Last edited by bhlegit; 29 December 2018, 17:36.
            - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

i think they are 17inch s4 avus but i could be wrong
              - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

This is my car sitting on 18" S8 avus D2 bigger porsche 911 calipers at the front with A8 discs 323mm great upgrade.
                Emerald Green ABY Coupé
                RS2+ Spec
                @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

15mm spacers front and back oem springs 235 45 18 tyres
                  Emerald Green ABY Coupé
                  RS2+ Spec
                  @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

does anyone know the owner of this car? I love the way the car sits on the wheels. I would like to ask exactly which size wheels and tyres they are and if any spacers etc were needed
                    Looks like Anthony's car. One of the best S2s ive seen in person. Those are the later type S8 Avus 18" wheels.

Very nice car you have
                    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Yes they are S4 or s6 avus rims. I have s6 rims which are a direct fit and don’t need spacers like the S4 avus rims.
                      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

ok thanks guys I will keep my eye out for the s6/s8 rims. Took this pic today and it shows REALLY needs bigger wheels (and obviously a respray) after detailing it I noticed loads of paintwork issues which I had not noticed before..
                        - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

^^pics a bit crap quality soz was taken on iphone
                          - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post

Looks like Anthony's car. One of the best S2s ive seen in person. Those are the later type S8 Avus 18" wheels.

Very nice car you have
                            Thanks Mike too kind!!! Il post a pic shortly. Mine is set up standard springs with koni shocks on S8 alloys.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Thanks Mike too kind!!! Il post a pic shortly. Mine is set up standard springs with koni shocks on S8 alloys.
                              Anthony - really nice car! Thanks for letting me know rim size, what size tyres are u using on them in that pic? thanks
                              - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

Anthony - really nice car! Thanks for letting me know rim size, what size tyres are u using on them in that pic? thanks
                                lol sorry mate I forgot to point out its not my car in that pic!! I'll try and load up a pic one second!! but my tyres are 225/40/18s and I use avons think for the money you pay you struggle to beat my preference is dunlop but everyone is different its personal taste at the end of the day dunlop have super grip so tyres tread goes down quickly!"

Comment

Working...
                                X