Newbie - Decided I should get an S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cordoba16vt View Post
    If done right , and with correct setup, nothing beats the I5 20v turbo for me.
    Definitely engine is the best thing about S2 .

Comment

Re: '' i've decided...''

Perhaps you've read the science which documents how the parasitic organism takes over the sub-conscious mind of its unsuspecting host? You may not notice your increasingly Borg-like behaviour; at first. So much for free will and good luck trying to resist the allure of the quattro, all quattros, and any quattros at this point. Sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis.

Once upon a time I did the fly to a foreign left coast to buy & drive back across the mid-American continent, snow-blocked mountains, import papers sent ahead, camping, hiking, running, road-side fixing, truck-tipping x-winds etc.; got home safe and loved the trip. Highly recommended if the call of the unknown appeals.

I agree with John above that your 2nd impulse could net you a great driving naturally aspirated car, eventually if not immediately. Perhaps (as a 1st go?) you can find a good match between the car's requirements and your current marque knowledge and DIY-ability; and without as much potential down-$ide risk.

Comment

Good luck with your search and start booking overtime at work now

Comment

Working...
        X