Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a V6

Hi everyone,

New here, but had Audi 80's a long time, buying my 1st 1.6 in 2007 supposedly as a winter beater, but it found it's way under my skin I guess? I had a 5 pot Coupe after that. Now I've got a 2.6 80 Quattro that I've had about 6 years. Understand I bought it off a guy on here in Sheffield, who wants 1st refusal if/when I'm done with it, if that rings any bells anyone?

It's now running on H&R coilovers and Cabrio Final Edition alloys. Other than that and a stainless exhaust, I've done nothing to it apart from servicing and refreshing the suspension bushes/balljoints etc (including the repetitive task of top mounts..... I'm sure that's like a stuck record round these parts though?)

It's been a faultless machine (well, apart from the ignition switch went) and I love it to bits.

I'd absolutely love an S2, but the values have gone beyond my reach these days. One day perhaps?

Anyway, it's nice to see a forum thriving in today's Facebook world, thought I'd get involved

Hello mate, welcome!

Any photos?

Enjoy the forum

Jase.

Comment

Yeah, I'll get some up somehow?

What's everyone's favourite photo sharing tool these days?

Comment

Anything you fancy and what works for you, try Flickr , imgbb.com - they work for me.

Pics as soon as you can, V6 fan here. Welcome
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Hello and a warm

Comment

Originally posted by buzzin View Post
            Yeah, I'll get some up somehow?

What's everyone's favourite photo sharing tool these days?
            Welcome!
            Use Tapatalk it takes all the pain out of posting photos

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

Comment

Lago will be along in a bit when he gets up to help with your top mount replacement woes

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

yep, good to have another aboard and always room for a v6 we love them all!
                if you use a tablet, then as simple as clicking the camera icon and then selecting the images, no need to get it externally hosted first...shout if you need help
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Nothing wrong with a good V6
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hello sir and welcome,

Didn't someone point out the other day how good the 12V can be (relative to the 4V / cyl. types) at getting off the line, and isn't that (at more economical and socially responsible lower-speeds) the more usual driving mode these days? It also struck me that for folks with experience like yours, and under the current circumstances, a good simple stealthy & cheap 12V Q is perhaps even more so, still an attractive proposition.

Despite that you may have seen all this previously, I thought there ought to be a welcome package which might help any newer owners (link below). Perhaps you'll have some suggestions also?

link: A 12V Primer...
                    Last edited by Lago Blue; 6 May 2020, 01:48.

Comment

Working...
                    X