Took the plunge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan94 View Post

Yeah he was telling me when he bought it.

How come you didn't go through? Not that I am complaining, I absolutely love the car!
    I was in the throws of selling our business and the buyers pulled out at the last min. I felt crap when I had to tell Rob I could not go through with the deal. He is such a nice guy. Seemed more concerned for us than selling the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Pibbow View Post

I was in the throws of selling our business and the buyers pulled out at the last min. I felt crap when I had to tell Rob I could not go through with the deal. He is such a nice guy. Seemed more concerned for us than selling the car.
      Glad to hear you're all sorted now and in an S2 anyway!

Comment

Welcome. Plenty of wisdom and help here. We love photos so post plenty please.
        1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
        2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
        2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Great to see another enthusiastic S2 owner they test you constantly but when they're on form they're a blast, I've had mine over 20 years and been through pain and happiness, more pain but still soldiering on with the old beast. Nothing beats that 5 cylinder roar

Comment

Just a quick update. The colour it's LY5T Pelican blue its also got a very comprehensive service history and was supplied new in wales as Tracktor Dave thought. Its spent most of its life in the south, hampshire and Oxford areas with 3 years in Scotland where its now back to spend a long life with me. Will do an in depth post after the weekend once I've had some time to go over the whole car. But so far I'm happy with it.

Cheers P
            Last edited by Pibbow; 10 May 2023, 05:52.

Comment

Just a quick update. The colour it's LY5T Pelican blue its also got a very comprehensive service history and was supplied new in wales as Tracktor Dave thought. Its spent most of its life in the south, hampshire and Oxford areas with 3 years in Scotland where its now back to spend a long life with me. Will do an in depth post after the weekend once I've had some time to go over the whole car. But so far I'm happy with it.

Cheers P
              Start a build thread!

Comment

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                93 ABY S2

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan94 View Post

Start a build thread!
                  Build post ! I really hope it won't get that involved.....or am I just being very naive??

Comment

It happens with these cars. One small job turns into a big job that leads to another small job that turns into a complete restoration
                    Nothelle S2 Avant
                    Black Ur project
                    Ocianic Ur project gone
                    S2 Coupe project gone
                    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Maybe in a year or two. Got far too much on my plate right now........famous last words

Comment

Build post ! I really hope it won't get that involved.....or am I just being very naive??
                        Yes it really will get that involved

Comment

Lol…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          93 ABY S2

Comment

Unfortunately these cars need constant attention and empty your bank account frequently ?

Comment

So first night taking a good look at the old girl and I'm missing these!! Anyone tell me where on earth I might get them??
                              Attached Files

Comment

Audi Tradition
                                Nothelle S2 Avant
                                Black Ur project
                                Ocianic Ur project gone
                                S2 Coupe project gone
                                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
                                X