No announcement yet.

Newbie - RS2 Volcano black 44000 RHD - Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, once I'm up and running I'll have to sort a visit or all are welcome here....
    Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies
    SOLDRS2 Volcano Black RHD 55k

Comment

Thanks guys, once i'm up and running I'll get in touch for a visit or all are welcome here....
      Last edited by sherv; 25 April 2007, 14:59. Reason: duplicated post
      Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies

Comment

velcome

welcome there and nice car...
        japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
        www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

Very very nice, a neighbour 2 along from me has a Blue RS2 & a clean as a whistle UR Quattro..............the lucky man he is

Comment

No way!!!
            So your the chap that bought the Black £22k 44k RS2 from coulthards garage near me in Chepstow, South Wales. I hope you knocked the price down a bit, that chap can be a hard bargain! Extremely nice car, finest ive seen! MINT. I dropped in to oggle at it a few times, infortunatly he wouldnt give me the £20k for my CQ 10v that i would have needed to buy it! hehehe

A fine purchase, glad to see its gone to an enthusiast, Best of Luck! ENJOY!
            Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
            03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
            01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Thanks for the kind words re2500. I managed to knock him down a bit but was prepared to pay for it as it seems to be a very fine example. I live bloody miles away so glad it was as good as he said when i got there. Spent a good couple of hours going over it, took it for a text drive which I think the sales guy was a little nervous as I drove it like I drive my porsche, ha ha! Feels really good. He's delivering it to me on Friday.

I'm a complete nexbie, have always had a thing for the rs2. This forum is fantastic for advice and all the members have been fantastic.

Thanks again. Will post some pics etc when it's home and as I 'improve' it!
              Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies

Comment

Working...
              X