Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New Zealand

Hi guys

Just thought I would say hello from New Zealand.

I have just bought an RS2 in black, the car is standard but changes are on the way!

We only have 13 RS2’s over here, and tuning is proving very tricky, a few have the MRC chip and Miltek.

I will put up a project post when it starts, need to get to the 500 bhp mark!!

Thanks to Paul from the forum for the advice so far, I am so looking forward to getting the Samco hoses!!

Great site guys!!!

Only 13 RS2's in the country!!? Well at least that beats Canada and the US where there are no RS2s (officially - there are maybe 3 that snuck into the States - but zero in Canada). There used to be a Kiwi RS2 owner (Rod??) who used to post on the US Audifans.com S-cars list but I haven't heard of him for some time. He used to wind-up a few guys talking about the quirks of the torsen center diff ("spider bite").

To get to 500 hp is going to require a honking big turbo and a honking big wallet. You are standing on the top of long, slippery slope. Hang on, you're in for a good ride.

Dave F. (in Vancouver, BC, Canada)
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Glad to hear that the tuning bug has alreaqdy bitten! There is a lot of information, knowledge and useful contact on the forum and I'm sure all of them will give you as much help as they can.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Hi!

New Zealand has to be the perfect place for an RS2 - The best roads I've ever driven!

If you're ever in Papakura, watch out for my Grandad charging about in a blue Corolla (rare, I know ) - he's where I get my need for speed from!
        Nothing feels fast for long...
        sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

Nice to see someone else who lives in the Antipodes that doesn't think the world stops at V8 Holdens or crass jap imports.
          Currently in Oz with a good 'ol Rangie. Hankering after an S2 when I get home.
          NZ rocks by the way, especially the roads on the South Island. Gotta take some photos of the RS2 on Arthurs or the Haast pass!
          UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Comment

Welcome
            you might see mine there one day
            Jade
            RS 2 580HP

Comment

Working...
            X