Ripped Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
    It runs the blower to keep the car cool when parked up. The sunnier it is the faster the blower runs. It works really well IME. I had one on my S8. I think it also trickle charges the battery.
    sounds like a great idea... i feel a project coming on b4 the summer cos i hated getting into a hot car on a hot day with or without aircon.

I reckon a solar cell could be applied to inside of a glass sunroof and connected to a fan

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
      It runs the blower to keep the car cool when parked up. The sunnier it is the faster the blower runs. It works really well IME. I had one on my S8. I think it also trickle charges the battery.
      Yes they do ...... I have one in my 6 and they are very diff to look at as well

Comment

I have to say I have dealt with Gav a few times and where he can he has always been spot on. I know he has been very busy and has had some other things to deal with recently, and although this shouldnt have an impact of any deals on here I belive that it was not intentional. I have had a solar roof on my A6 and it does look different to a normal one and they do make a bit of a difference inside the car during the summer months, good for circulating air around the car. I hope you 2 can sort tis out as it is a fairly close knit community and bad news does spread quickly and I would hate to think that after many sucessful years of buying and selling parts on here someones reputation could be tarnished.

Remember Gav is a good guy hes just having a bad year.

Comment

Working...
        X