New frog here ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cars seems to be cheap in france
    audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
    TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
    AEM W/M injection

Comment

yep why do you believe the Belgian come here in France to buy Audi's ? lol
      the B3/B4 have some few interest here (for the moment...) only 7A & S2 & RS2 are interesting for us here
      well sometimes you can find B2 coupe GT (non Quattro) at cheap price but seems more & more rare now
      sigpic

Comment

@macchris - great collection of machines you have there. Nice restore job on that White Typ85 GT - I have a soft spot for those - my first Audi. Also your car trailer has seen some serious action.
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Thanks Paul, i haven't started to restore the white one, maybe in the future years. I guess you're talking about the '86 coupe GT Steingrau ;-)

For the trailer, it's now "refunded" with all the cars i have towed lol. It was boring to spent 200-350 euros each time for a car, & btw i miss some good deals because the truck was not available or any reason, now when i found a good deal, i hook the trailer on Xtrail & let's go ! erm just to negotiate with my wife before.... lol ;-)
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry - my bad - the grey one - you confused me with so many cars !
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by Macchris View Post
              yep why do you believe the Belgian come here in France to buy Audi's ? lol
              the B3/B4 have some few interest here (for the moment...) only 7A & S2 & RS2 are interesting for us here
              well sometimes you can find B2 coupe GT (non Quattro) at cheap price but seems more & more rare now
              what are the prices for a typ85 gt or quattro in france?
              audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
              TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
              AEM W/M injection

Comment

heheheh Paul ;-) even my wife is lost with all this cars ;-)

Nick :
                sometimes you can found Typ85 GT for less than 1000 (JS or KV) but usually 1500/2000 of course at this price there are some works to do but nothing so hard

a typ85 GTQ is near impossible to found now as the German jump on it so fast & they are ready to pay a lot more than us
                sigpic

Comment

some news... another car in my cheptel butnot an Audi, after one year of searching found one in Arizona in janurary, i have it since one month but cannot drive it yet, waiting for several months for the French title...
                  It's a '88 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z V8 5.7 TPI with less than 80000 miles. here when i pick up the car in le Havre port

irocroute7.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

another pics :

Irocpropre%20(16).jpg

Irocpropre%20(4).jpg

Irocwash2.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmm, life is good in France )

Comment

Nice one Tof, great you managed to find your Camero in the end.

Just been reading your thread again, love the seat upgrades you did.
                        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                        96 URS6 plus speck estate
                        94 2.6 80 Avant
                        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

thanks buddy ;-)

That's why i have sold my Audi 100S4 one year ago ;-) to afford the IROC :-)

Thanks for your nice comment about the seats, i'll probably do the same on the white GT i have
                          see u

Tof
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X