Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know about these chaps?? AlltypeCars

Bonjour,

I dont wish to upset anyone I am just doing my research on a company...

I see a company called AllTypeCars on Pistonheads all the time. He seems to have a selection of cars dotted all over the place. No showroom! They seem to have the same cars up fairly often. May be he just has others and doesnt advertise well. I did try and pop in and he was more about tell me what you want and I'll tell you where to go as I have them in different lock ups all over the shop... He may well be on the up and up but it just makes it feel shady... if you see what I mean...

Does anyone know of them and what their reputation is like?

Thanks All

http://www.quattroforum.com/forum/th...pe-cars-2.html

Comment

He's also a member on here.

I've heard mixed views on the seller.

Comment

he is a nice chap, i spoke to him for ages on the phone regarding my old pearl green avant on sale for 7.5k

he wont budge on price which is fine because its his car etc and im still jealous !!!

Comment

As Per jamo's link i'm very sceptical.... If it feels dodgy it normally is.

The prices for some of the cars is excessive linked also to the standard of them which appears to be mediocre. A few people have viewed the cars and all have said they want top dollar for average condition.
          Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
          1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

You pays yer money and takes yer chance, hard but true. Mixed reviews from a lot of people
            3 Urs to keep , 95 Avant,
            shedmeister
            http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t144/jsquatts/

Comment

I know he knows his stuff. And he definitely knows what a car is worth. But I emailed him a once with a harmless question and found that he was very, very rude :corey:, which in turn sparked off an email slagging match .
              Its made with bits of real S2, so you know its good...

Comment

His prices are far too high, i'll bookmark his page for insurance purposes

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                  His prices are far too high, i'll bookmark his page for insurance purposes

Comment

They don't seem to sell for that reason apparently! I'm sure the red 20v has done over 300k
                    shedmeister

Comment

Originally posted by john johnson View Post
                      They don't seem to sell for that reason apparently! I'm sure the red 20v has done over 300k
                      Probably still got some life in it but that milage will kill the price of the car.

btw I asked dan your question, he said between 9-8 each day

Comment

Cool, will bell him
                        shedmeister

Comment

alltype cars

Originally posted by john johnson View Post
                          yes gents it is me & yes they do sell as iv just sold 2 quatts this wk and sold another 3 last wk that wernt advtsd all 3 went in to europe to the same chap thats bought 7 of me now my moto is u get what u pay for & yes that red 20v rr quatt has done 300k thats why its £11995 a totally ground up resto by am cars the prev owner spent ovr 20k on it a 1 owner/driver 20v rr in abs mint cond £11995 hence the price if it was 80-100k it would b atlest £18995 for a 1 owner car thats the car that was in eastenders they hired it of me its mint as u all saw im only rude to ppl who try to take the piss outa me or try to tell me somthing that is not true thinkin i dont no my quatts & one of the chaps on here askin he has cars all ovr the show yes so would u if u had 60 cars in stock esp when there classic/collectors cars u cant just leave them out side or on forecourts can u so they would be in storage in diff locations wouldnt they in theory unlesss u found a cheap enough storage unti 2 acccm at least 60 cars under 1 roof come on ppl grow up n get a life

Comment

yep, thought bit was the red un in audi driver, got the mag at home as it had a full rebuild by am cars as mentioned in the mag, saw it on e bay too
                            shedmeister

Comment

Funny that, when i asked him what he would offer for my RR with 94k on the clock i was told 8k and was told this was because "it couldn't be a genuine RR as it was registered in '89".

Comment

Working...
                              X