Does anyone know about these chaps?? AlltypeCars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quattro turbo 550bhp View Post
    hang on guys one minute your moaning about my audi,s & prices now its my other cars what is the prob with you people
    Some of us just seem to find some of your marketing comments confusing and therefore amusing...

Pity you don't take the time to list your cars with a bit more care and finesse... and maybe a bit more information etc...

And turn off the bloody cap locks... That really pee's me off...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Your whole setup seems rather odd, and regardless of prices that does put people off!

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
        There is no reason why anyone cannot type in english and use punctuation on a mobile.
        From my point of view, it does'nt give much confidence in a seller if they can't even manage something as basic as normal structured speech
        Totally agree, it puts me off too!

and just for the record - MattD kindly pointed me in this direction from AudiSRS - he didn't make any judgment other than saying that there were mixed views here.
        Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by CliveH View Post
          Totally agree, it puts me off too!

and just for the record - MattD kindly pointed me in this direction from AudiSRS - he didn't make any judgment other than saying that there were mixed views here.
          You seen the aby converted zermatt silver urq on pistonheads

Comment

I missed this one.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

so did I! Thanks steve - was looking for something to read...

I don't really give a damn about a few mistakes in an advert but it has to be readable! At the end of the day, if people buy and the cars aren't over-sold then I don't see what the issue is? Usually we're complaining our S2's are under-valued...

Last time i was in a used sales place and asked about a test driveI was told that was only an option if 'we did the figures' first. Laughed and left... I'll never buy a car without a test drive first! Unless it's some sort of project of course.
              AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Have you seen his latest addition? http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1872281.htm

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs View Post
                  Have you seen his latest addition? http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1872281.htm
                  Must admit I took a while to work out what was being said in that one, and it did start to give me a headache.

Comment

Can't wait for the Update!!!

That's if anyone can Read It or Understand It!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

As a newbie to this forum, whom is researching every aspect before committing to an Audi S2 purchase soon enough, I find that deals are to be had but, these deals are best pointed out by those on this forum. So why is it that I am in contact with other sellers aside from All Type Cars? Well it works both ways, if the price is right and people in the know (those on this forum) give me some back ground about the cars then I am happy to part with a sizable sum of money. Unfortunately there seems to be little confidence with the pricing/practices of All Type Cars.
                      Surely this community is small enough that everyone involved should be looking out for each other? The street runs both ways, and no-one can afford to lose reputation through misinformation and or pricing...food for thought.

Comment

s2

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                        Must admit I took a while to work out what was being said in that one, and it did start to give me a headache.
                        what part of the advert is giving you a headache tell me so i can adress it for you

Comment

Originally posted by quattro turbo 550bhp View Post
                          what part of the advert is giving you a headache tell me so i can adress it for you
                          All written in capital letters
                          No punctuation
                          Text speak

Pretty much like all of your adverts/posts really

Comment

3 words that can explain all

Used Car Salesman
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Just read this thread and have a question regarding mr "all type cars", has anyone here ever actually purchased a car from him? If so, did said car turn out to be a dud?
                              To put it another way, yes his adverts are poorly written/no photos/txt speak etc, but has anyone here(or does anyone know anyone) who has in any way been actually done over/ripped off by the lad?

If not then perhaps he is just genuineley trying to make a living selling motors(some nice looking ones) and we should just leave him to get on with it?
                              "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Comment

I've baught two UR quattro's from him, and have nothing to complain about.

Tip top service and he is a nice guy as well!

I do agree that the ads could have been moore informative though.

Comment

Working...
                                X