X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irishs2
    replied
    Originally posted by lovice View Post
    Hi, do you still have the lower door trims for sale? One of mine is damaged, I would love to replace them with your carbon fibre parts. Thanks.
    Dont think they were ever for sale. This was an interest/progress thread.

Leave a comment:

• lovice
    replied
    Hi, do you still have the lower door trims for sale? One of mine is damaged, I would love to replace them with your carbon fibre parts. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Eero
    replied
    Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
    That is true. Dont watch.
    Sorry I did'nt ment to offend you. It is hard to tell from this topic if you are going to finish the product or not. Last message before this was that you gave up and that's why I am asking. I believe all RS2 owners have to find a solution to their door trims and so do I. But last messages look promising. I hope I can still order trims and other nice carbon stuff from you Aron

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Sorry post edited.

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
    Sorry to hear you got pissed about Aron, what a :corey::corey:

I'm quietly working on a way of repairing the originals, it can be done that's all I can say for now...
    Its will be done for sure, but thise kind of words not speeds up. Not necesseary. I receive 5-10 emails every week. I try to be hurry. we are 90% perfect, but i cant sell yet.

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
    Sorry to hear you got pissed about Aron.

I'm quietly working on a way of repairing the originals, it can be done that's all I can say for now...
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 3 May 2016, 17:31.

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Eero View Post
    So this is it? No point in watching this topic as there wont be any trims made?

Leave a comment:

• Eero
    replied
    So this is it? No point in watching this topic as there wont be any trims made?

Leave a comment:

• cardcrash
    replied
    I still want a carbon set!

Leave a comment:

• riche164
    replied
    Look aron has to run a buisness it's a pity he spent so much time on this project gave it to a wan@er and got no response if you had a good idea why would you stall the idea there's lots of interest in it I'd say it's a bad idea but he's the man making them what can we do !!!!

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    Mine will be going for a full respray and refurb in the summer. Although I have already fitted the OEM parts I'd be more than happy to fit the carbon ones if they have arrived by then

Leave a comment:

• rxl
    replied
    I could help to.. My rs2 is open for experiments and always available as it's on axle stands..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• aronmatic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Ross View Post
    I'm getting close to having to order something from Audi later this year as my front trims are now completely rotten.

Aaron if you have half the set with good angles completed, then I'd buy half a set and then the other half form Audi... I think this is still work finishing, you are so close.

My RS2 is still sat on my drive needing new trims. Send me some and I'll test the fit + turn around quickly, pay the shipping costs and work with your guys so you don't have to put the time into it personally... just want a good set of trims that don't need to be replaced every few years and will soon become NLA.
    Thanks Ross. Check your PM

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    I'm getting close to having to order something from Audi later this year as my front trims are now completely rotten.

Aaron if you have half the set with good angles completed, then I'd buy half a set and then the other half form Audi... I think this is still work finishing, you are so close.

My RS2 is still sat on my drive needing new trims. Send me some and I'll test the fit + turn around quickly, pay the shipping costs and work with your guys so you don't have to put the time into it personally... just want a good set of trims that don't need to be replaced every few years and will soon become NLA.

Leave a comment:

• GT500
    replied
    Ordered from knobster tradition.
    Boo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X