• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too any update on these specs
    94 s2 avant
    aoc member 1116

Comment

Interesting - so does anyone know how to obtain this info for the S2?
      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

Can owners pls PM me with REGISTRATION numbers for both S2 Coupe and S2 Avant. I call then get the data as per RS2 above. Pls indicate which model your reg applies to in in the PM

Cheers,

Lloyd
        RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Originally posted by alg View Post
          Good work.
          Told you could try the DVLA. Think I also said over 100 will still be around. However the one problem is you cannot sort LHD/RHD numbers which really fails to answer your original question (how many RHD left ?)

Just heard back from the DFT. As at 30.09.06 the number of licensed imported Audi RS2's was 14. The number not imported was 115.

Therefore, I think it's fair to say that there are 14 LHD and 115 RHD remaining licensed and on presumably active on the road in Great Britain. 17 SORN and 33 unlicensed/not SORN....

Can anyone think of an example of a RHD imported into the UK? Would anyone want to bother?

Again, if anyone can send me a reg no for S2 coupe and S2 Avant I will get that data too...
          RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

[QUOTE=lgrees;210033]Just heard back from the DFT. As at 30.09.06 the number of licensed imported Audi RS2's was 14. The number not imported was 115.

Therefore, I think it's fair to say that there are 14 LHD and 115 RHD remaining licensed and on presumably active on the road in Great Britain. 17 SORN and 33 unlicensed/not SORN....

Can anyone think of an example of a RHD imported into the UK? Would anyone want to bother?

Yes mine. Imported from Jersey 1998 ish with 15,000miles on the clock. A few have come in from the CI
            Last edited by alg; 8 February 2007, 15:51.
            Alastair
            RS2

Comment

Originally posted by lgrees View Post
              Yes, I can - a very nice example, silver one, imported from New Zealand about 6 months ago. The guy brought it along to the RS246 Meet at MRC last year.
              Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Comment

So..... does that imply only 12 LHD imported?

I would have bet/guessed there were more - computers says no!
                RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

That cannot be right. mcp motorsport must have sold more than that.
                  Alastair
                  RS2

Comment

Here's the latest sheet from the DFT. This incorprates all the data for S2 Coupe, Avant and RS2. Their systems do not differentiate between ABY and 3B so the Coupe data is combined.
                    Attached Files
                    RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Excellent stuff - well done Lloyd

Our S2s are also quite a rare breed then...

Comment

can you post the results as not everyone has xls including me
                        94 s2 avant
                        aoc member 1116

Comment

S2s in Great Britain

try this...

Comment

S2 Avants

more detail on avants...

Comment

S2 Coupes

and last, but by no means least...S2 Coupes...

Last edited by CliveH; 8 February 2007, 21:04.

Comment

Great stuff, well done for doing the digging, interesting to see how they are dispursed across the UK and certainly fairly rare beast whether its an Avant or Coupe.

Cheers
                                David
                                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X