Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. I think I'm responsible for breaking 2 avants and around 10 coupes!
    Tempted to break my lhd rs2 aswell in the very near future

Comment

Interesting. 38 coupe's in Scotland eh? Although I must say.. mine was imported from Englandshire

I wonder how this would compare to.. say Scoobies? I reckon there are 38 metallic blue ones with gold wheels in my street alone

Comment

FYI... There are now 12 RS2's here in NZ.
        There were 13 but a friend of mine just took his to England with him.
        He hardly drives due to your salty roads, and it was in such superp condition including underneath.
        Just thought you may like to know some trivia.

Comment

Hi from NZ. As Glen says there are 12 here now. Silver car refered to by Glen and on page 2 of the thread was exported fron NZ to UK....Supprised to see such a high casualty rate.

Comment

It's certainly a small world in the S2/RS2 community
            Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

Interesting reading. Can't believe the figures for LHD RS2's though.
              Only 14 LHD in the UK????
              Yet it seems to me, when looking in places like Autotrader, the majority of RS2's offered for sale are left hookers.

Comment

Also, where did you get this info from???

I'm trying to get official UK figures for the Maserati Shamal as I get conflicting inofrmation from the Maserati Owners Club and a few maerati Afficiandos.
                If I could pm someone with my reg/car details could they possibly find out for me or pass on the number so I can find out??
                Would really appreciate it!

Comment

How many LHD RS2s were sold by Audi and therefore NOT imported? Could this figure be requested from Audi themselves to tidy up the figures?
                  Paul
                  __________________________________________________ ______

RS2 Ragusa Green and a Sunbeam Lotus for the summer weekends.

Comment

I noticed that these figures all seem to be for GB as opposed to UK. How many RS2s and S2s are in Northern Ireland and for that matter, the ROI. Both of which are easy to take vehicle to and from and re-register etc.
                    UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
                      I noticed that these figures all seem to be for GB as opposed to UK. How many RS2s and S2s are in Northern Ireland and for that matter, the ROI. Both of which are easy to take vehicle to and from and re-register etc.
                      Ahh, good question. I was about to ask what happened to the 4 Coupes and 12 Avants which Audi brought into the UK (according to Pauls numbers on S2central.net), but do not appear on this spreadsheet....maybe that is the answer.

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed that so many are left. Come on guys, get thrashing, crashing and stripping those Coupes......to make mine rarer

Cheers n

Si
                      95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                      Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                      With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Any chance on getting that data for a CQ20v? I read they only made about 500 RHD examples, +all the cars vultures have parted out they might be rarer than the S2's :mischeif:
                        91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                        93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                        94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27389

this link will give you an idea of how many there were originally
                          :thumbs: s2 coupe green 1991 2.2 20 valve 18"alloys full black leather interior :thumbs:
                          mr2 turbo red t-bar
                          vectra c 2.2 sri

Comment

My LHD import coupe has to be rare in the UK then, especially as its also SORN...
                            Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                            S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                            '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Has anyone tryed get any of these numbers for any other cars recently?ive been on the phone today and was told that the dvla/DoT have sold all the info to private companys Experian/Gmap and 4 others.Instead of £5 its going to be £500!!! greedy ****ers

Comment

Im led to believe that there is only 6 RHD Rs blue RS2 left in the UK, here is two of them

The other 3 being the two on pistonheads, one just sold and audi UKs car.
                                Porsche Cayenne Turbo
                                http://community.webshots.com/user/tornadoquattro100

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661477270

Comment

Working...
                                X