Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
      ah but some of us can..her fate is now safe
      yes i know it, for this reason i am going to share the travel with her

RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
      BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
      LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

i can tell that i know england and i study english for 8 years and im a litle bit rusty now (38 yaers old ) but in the usa they talk a gipsy english , more clear but not 100 per cent correct , for those 8 years trveling england every week i can say that the better place is kent , surrey , london and maybe nearby cambridge . cheers .
        audi s2 aby red 1993 powreded by prj

Comment

Originally posted by jorge s2 View Post
          i can tell that i know england and i study english for 8 years and im a litle bit rusty now (38 yaers old ) but in the usa they talk a gipsy english , more clear but not 100 per cent correct , for those 8 years trveling england every week i can say that the better place is kent , surrey , london and maybe nearby cambridge . cheers .
          wow¡¡ 8 years¡¡ i only studied it for 3 "9months" seasons in the elementary school

thanks for the info Jorge

Comment

Ross and I were considering an Au Pair as well. We have two boys, (Ryan (2) Alexander (7 months) Ryan speaks 50% queens english and 50% gibberish.

We live not too far from some historic sites, there's a beautiful water park (UK's largest man-made beach) and it's fairly cheap to live here.

I can also say that Bournemouth would be a great option. My brother lives there. It really does have a lot of language schools and the dialect is easy and clear - a little on the posh side. Living expenses are high though.

Comment

i can tell that i know england ...... but in the usa they talk a gipsy english.
              Amen brother - there is no such thing as US English - we keep telling Microsoft but they stubbornly refuse to listen

for those 8 years trveling england every week i can say that the better place is kent , surrey , london and maybe nearby cambridge . cheers .
              Finally someone mentions Cambridge. No beaches but more language schools than you can shake a large stick at.

Cambridge is heaving with language students over the summer - great when you're in your 20's as the sheer quantity and choice of totty is awesome Less great when you're in your 40's and you look like a dirty old man

Cheers n

Si
              95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
              Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
              With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

uff¡¡ many options, i will see what my GF says. but she is tempted for Bournemouth

thanks¡

Comment

Brighton,Bournemouht,Canterbury '??? what about the beachs,sunny days,foods...???

we willl be there for 4 or 5 weekends ,and i think that will be a must to go/visit :

London (of course)
                  MRC Meeting RR weekend

and now i need your suggestions ,because we will have some good free time during the weekends.. and surelly i will can go with one of my old audis .

Comment

hey friends, do you know some kind of nice website or link where to look for nice apartaments or place where to book acomodation there in Uk??

Because we will go there for a month.... to hopefully Bournemouth
                    the whole month of July ¡¡

thanks friends,if not i will try to google more about how to book acomodations there..

Comment

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                      hey friends, do you know some kind of nice website or link where to look for nice apartaments or place where to book acomodation there in Uk??

Because we will go there for a month.... to hopefully Bournemouth
                      the whole month of July ¡¡

thanks friends,if not i will try to google more about how to book acomodations there..
                      sigpic_________
                      Rob

Comment

I've used gumtree.co.uk plenty of times and there's usually a lot of accomodation for rent there.

Depending on your budget; the best places to rent are town centre, East Cliff, Charminster and Winton are alright, Boscombe is a bit rough but I have friends who live there who say its not too bad. I live in Town Centre myself and can be annoying if you don't like noise on Friday Night, but if you do then its perfect.

Comment

Where I work we hold ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) so maybe there could be venues all over the UK that does them??

Try searching for them classes in major cities..?
                          Scruff4 Lag Monster Noggy.
                          In Progress:
                          Volvo K24-7400/7000 hybrids, 2.4 heads, RS4 Rods, Tial W/G's + Screamers, True Dual 2.5" straight pipes :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                          X