No announcement yet.

What does a S2-forum user for living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just fix other peoples Audis and Volvos for a living. Nothing too exciting.

Comment

• Simulation engineer for combustion engines with the focus on turbocharging.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150deezer View Post
        The hole saw to the Nissan was pretty bad. Especially since the hood, trunk and rockers were carbon fiber. About $5500.00 worth of carbon fiber. However it felt much worse to do this.
        It's not an AAR but it was a 1972 cuda 340 with a 4 barrel and a 4-speed. Oh, and not a speck of rust.
        That breaks my heart. One of my halo cars when I was growing up in Southern California.
        "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

• It literally brought a tear to my eye to do that. It was originally plum crazy. It was one of my dream cars.

Comment

• Advertising photographer

Comment

• Currently help to run a family business but I'm not getting any younger and recently decided it's time to follow my dreams and so starting a new job in the new year as a project engineer with a motorsport engineering business
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150deezer View Post
                The hole saw to the Nissan was pretty bad. Especially since the hood, trunk and rockers were carbon fiber. About $5500.00 worth of carbon fiber. However it felt much worse to do this.
                It's not an AAR but it was a 1972 cuda 340 with a 4 barrel and a 4-speed. Oh, and not a speck of rust.
                Aaah, that would have gutted me too. One of my fav muscle cars. A mate of mine is doing a full up restoration on one, i meen nut and bolt mint condition resto. I wanted him to paint it black, but he kept it original... Brown metallic :/ Nice colour, but not mean *** muscle car nice.
                Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• I have been a locomotive engineer (driver) for 4 years now. Couldn't be much happier about my job.

First picture taken two days ago. Days task was to drive a night train to Kolari (Lapland) and back. As we don't have electrified railway so far up north, we have to rely on the diesel power. 3000kW's of it combined.

Second picture is from the eastern Finland, very near the Russian border, place called Vartius. It's a train loaded with iron ore. Heaviest in Finland, weighs 5600 tonnes and it's almost a kilometre long (almost 0,62miles). Pulled by two electric locos, combined power 12200kW.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DFrosty View Post
                    Work for a small fruit company in Silicon Valley
                    wondering... you're selling apples, or raspberry pies?

*Edit*
                    Nevermind, I see that question had been answered already
                    Last edited by ronaldvossen; 14 February 2017, 20:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcooler View Post
                      Am i the only scaffolder here?
                      I used to do scaffolding as a teen for £150 a week. Even had the sleeveless tshirt and tan to match. Them sacks of doubles aren't half heavy!

by trade I'm an industrial/commercial pipe fitter welder but taking the easy road these days as a water treatment engineer. Getting too lazy for all those big flanges and nipples and sleepless nights! Well nearly anyway!
                      Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

• Industrial Construction company Superintendent.

Comment

• Service technician for offset printing machines.

Comment

• Test Manager for large diesel/gas engines used for power plants & ships

Comment

• nearly 30yrs as mechanical engineer now I sell everything for the home aquarium including fish
                              ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                              THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Mikey has got a new job working at a "local" automotive company....

Comment

Working...
                                X