Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition shopping cart payment broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most times the site doesn't like to provide its users with a fast, reliable, or functional web shop experience no matter what operating system you happen to be using at the time.

It's universally rubbish.

Comment

Called them today, they are aware of the issue and trying to cope fixing it. They did offer an alternative of ordering the parts through the dealers who apparently have access to Audi tradition

Comment

Thanks for the update on this Vas
        I've spoken to a couple of dealers about this in the past including TPS and they have no knowledge of having an account to the dealer portal to place orders.
        Things may have changed since then of course.

Comment

I gave me local dealer a call and they told me that their system doesn't connect to the Tradition dealer portal, so in effect they place an order the same as we would.
          The key difference is that they treat Traditions' retail prices as cost so they slap a 20% margin on parts and carriage.

Please post here if you know anything to the contrary of this nonsense. Maybe guys using dealers in mainland Europe don't get dry bummed in this way?

edit: Comparing the price the quoted by the dealer compared to Traditions are way over the claimed 20% markup. The markup of two parts are an eye-watering 120% and 55% respectively with carriage at 60%. They really are taking the p*ss.
          Last edited by Nuvo; 19 March 2018, 18:13.

Comment

I guess the only way is to wait for them to fix their problem

Comment

Only if you can wait couple months...
              5vtq gte

Comment

What makes you say that?

Comment

I contacted them today again and they are aware of the problem. Actually it hurts them as well as.they can't sell a thing! so hopefully they will fix the issue

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo
                    What makes you say that?
                    They can't fix page speed for years.
                    5vtq gte

Comment

Clicking on the checkout button now displays this message:
                      Code:
                      An order is not possible at this time.
                       Unfortunately, an error occurred. An order is not possible at this time. Please try again later. 

For questions, please feel free to contact us.
                      Great progress.

Comment

Their website has a payment acceptance issue at the moment and isn’t taking any overseas payments. They are working on it, but can’t give a date to resolve it. I have been trying to order a load of parts for cars booked in for work. So frustrating and nothing I can do about it
                        sigpic
                        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                        Audi UR Quattro
                        Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                        Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

I've just tried ordering some parts for our Ur quattro restoration and I've got the same issue... Is there a way to resolve it? The bodyshop are now hanging back awaiting the part.
                          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                            I've just tried ordering some parts for our Ur quattro restoration and I've got the same issue... Is there a way to resolve it? The bodyshop are now hanging back awaiting the part.
                            Ask your local dealer. otherwise maybe someone on the forum can order them and send the to you. But in that case shipment will add up quickly. maybe autewo in Germany is also an option. they also advertise a lot of the audi tradition parts.
                            1967 fiat 500 future project
                            1976 audi 100 coupe S
                            1989 vw corrado 16V
                            1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
                            1994 audi RS2 project
                            1994 audi RS2 parts car
                            1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

Originally posted by blux View Post

Ask your local dealer. otherwise maybe someone on the forum can order them and send the to you. But in that case shipment will add up quickly. maybe autewo in Germany is also an option. they also advertise a lot of the audi tradition parts.
                              Bless, thank you. I've resolved the issue expeditiously today by ordering through Pete Reeve at Quattro Corner who I've known for donkey's years....

It is just incredibly frustrating and annoying as a ' private' account holder that Audi, and Audi Tradition, that they still don't take their heritage (or those that attempt to uphold it) seriously.

Also.
                              Thanks folk for your help and can we keep this thread alive so we know when/if Audi Tradition accouts become alive again...?
                              85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

So do you mean Pete managed to place his order with tradition??
                                sigpic
                                Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                                Audi UR Quattro
                                Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                                Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                                Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Working...
                                X