Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition shopping cart payment broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Toyota? Surely this purpose is what vw's are made for!

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post

Just my tuppence of experience of AT over here.

My Audi dealer left me with the impression that I'd need to deal with Audi Tradition direct myself.

They did concur with my disappointment and confusion as to what a company with the financial resources of Audi could not have a decent web site.

Hopefully this down time of the site is because they're making it 'better' rather than just fixing what they have.

It was suggested to me that I e-mail someone in AT and deal with them directly that way thereby bypassing the AT site somewhat.

Anybody know anyone in AT that they found helpful / contact details ?

Thanks.

You really do have to be committed to and be resilient, not to mention using a good proportion of one's car finances, and sometimes more, on these S cars. It is understandable that owners have to 'give up' and sell and move away into a different motoring world. My own fall back position / safety net is to also have a small Toyota as a go to car to drive when the daily S car is out of commission.

You 100% can order through the dealer themselves. They don’t realise it’s possible. But if they send a request inc. full chassis number etc they will get a reply and able to place the order.
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

I can't help but wonder why the same wouldn't apply to TPS, with a resultant lower bill for us. They're all children of the same parent afterall...

Comment

glad that i ordered the parts few days ago.. the maintainance works somethimes take weeekss =D

Comment

Just been back on to try and purchase an item and this is what im met with......does this mean UK Audi owners people cant buy from them anymore.....are they being racist?

The registration service is not available

1. You are Audi Partner or Audi Importer and tried to access the shop via VW Dealerportal?
            2. Your are German Audi Partner and tried to access via the VW Dealerportal?
            3. You are employee of AUDI AG or Audi owned companies and tried to access via the VW Dealerportal or Audi mynet?

Comment

1. You are Audi Partner or Audi Importer and tried to access the shop via VW Dealerportal?

Please try again the login via VW Dealerportal. In the case of IT failures please report the problem to your IT support team. Please ensure that all required informations of your person (especially E-mail adress and phonenumber) and adressdata of your company are filled in the VW Dealerportal and KVPS (adressdata only).
              2. Your are German Audi Partner and tried to access via the VW Dealerportal?

Please try again the login via VW Dealerportal. In the case of an IT failure please report the problem to "IS-Handel support". Please ensure that all required informations of your person (especially e-mail adress and phone number) and adressdata of your company are filled in the VW Dealerportal and KVPS (adressdata only).
              3. You are employee of AUDI AG or Audi owned companies and tried to access via the VW Dealerportal or Audi mynet?

The Audi tradition sells to costcentres of the AUDI AG. Employees of permitted costcentres will be logged in automatically. In the case of the "Single Sign On" fails please try again the login via VW Dealerportal or Audi mynet. If the login failes again please contact the Audi ServiceDesk 36565.

Comment

I am ordering parts tomorrow if you need anything. Their website seems to generally not work, if you already have an account then try the send verification link, I managed to get my account working again clicking the verification link they emailed, entering the password, another error message then comes up, if you click the left hand button you can reset the password. Then verify again and it worked... All a massive ballache...

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                  if you already have an account then try the send verification link, I managed to get my account working again clicking the verification link they emailed, entering the password, another error message then comes up, if you click the left hand button you can reset the password.
                  Is the verification link in relation to resetting password? I cant see send verification link as an option.

Comment

This issue still seems to be going on. At check out I get the "This payment with PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try again, later"
                    1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
                    1995 Audi RS2

Comment

Having tried several times to order and got the PayPal message, today I contacted my local Audi dealer, supplying registration and part number (not for an S2 though).
                      They said they would contact Audi Tradition by email and get back to me. Sounded like a "normal" process for them so I'm hopeful.

Note that to register now, don't do it via the Tradition web site. Go to My Audi and register there, that logon will work on AT. Presumably a unified logon is all part of the maintenance work?

Comment

Originally posted by HPsauce View Post

Note that to register now, don't do it via the Tradition web site. Go to My Audi and register there, that logon will work on AT. Presumably a unified logon is all part of the maintenance work?
                        This is what I had to do back in the day... for the life of me could not register via AT site.
                        www.quattro.ca
                        B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                        B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Well it looks like the Audi Tradition website has been removed.
                          1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
                          1995 Audi RS2

Comment

Oh no what happens here, was suppose to order a great deal of stuff that’s been NLA at Audi
                            1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                            2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                            2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                            2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

It’s being rebuilt, hopefully the new website will be up soon. You can still order via your local Audi dealer, but check prices first, they aren’t the same as the tradition site
                              sigpic
                              Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                              Audi UR Quattro
                              Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                              Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                              Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Our Greek local dealers have no idea what Audi tradition is... pathetic. Another response from Audi tradition being uncertain still.

Comment

Working...
                                X