Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition shopping cart payment broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can everybody email Audi UK's customer service and complain about this? Maybe if they get if enough mails, they might act?

customer.services@audi.co.uk;

sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

My impression is that they will be getting these parts sold through Audi dealers and pay a hefty premium on top of the prices seen

Comment

Or what about the idea of getting the motoring or national press to cover the story?
        That might help pressure them into action or at least get us closer to learning the facts if nothing else.

Call me skeptical, but I can't help but think they are claiming technical issues are the problem to conceal the real reason so as not to create any backlash.

I mean, they stopped shipping to the US, so it's conceivable that we too have been excluded. My best guess would be that UK customers are being denied the service because of logistical costs and or inefficiencies. The above is just my own speculation on the subject.

Last edited by Nuvo; 20 September 2018, 19:54.

Comment

They must have some top notch technical people... LOL

Dear Mr. Pajak, Thank you for your email. We regret the inconvenience caused to you when it came to the selection of payment method in the Audi Tradition Online Shop.
          Unfortunately, the technical malfunction with the payment methods is still holding on.
          Our technical department is already working on a solution to restore services as soon as possible. At this moment, however, we cannot determine when payment options will be available again.
          We trust that this information proves helpful. Please let us know, if we can be of further assistance.
          Yours sincerely,
          On behalf of Auto Union GmbH
          Maximilian Koch
          Audi Interaction GmbH
          AIA-G21 Zeppelinstrasse
          48 14471 Potsdam
          Tel.: +49-(0) 841 89 344 33
          mailto:audi.tradition@audi.de
          www.quattro.ca
          B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
          B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Hi Martin, please correct me if I have this wrong. Canadian residents were still able place orders when the US was no longer able to, that was until this "technical" issue manifest at any rate.
            Last edited by Nuvo; 20 September 2018, 22:29.

Comment

Ita not only overseas. Its everywhere where the problem occurs. I cant buy anything from Greecw either

Comment

It sounds like they will only process orders from account customers in Germany (and maybe Austria too?) who will be invoiced by some method, possibly post or an existing e-commerce infrastructure.
                Beyond that it appears they have been using or intend/hope to use PayPal, but that function is broken.
                Quite why I've no idea, but presumably local Audi dealers (worldwide?) have some method of ordering through Audis corporate structure which would appear as a German account.

Comment

Valid German Audi dealers or in any other way officialy connected with Audis can get parts from Audi Tradition just sending an email of part numbers and quantity, and then receiving invoice which they pay and afterwards receive parts quite fast. As I have a good friend in Germany which makes SQ replicas and manufacture parts, I just send him email with part numbers according AT and after weak or 1.5 I have parts with me. So yes for Germans its no problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HPsauce View Post
                    As noted above by both me and others, if you are in urgent need going through online-teile worked fine (logistikzentrum lehrte); took just over a week for me.
                    I've made an account with them, I'll certainly give them a try if I need anything else.

Thanks for the sauce.

For reference; https://www.online-teile.com/audi-er...hp?language=en

Comment

• @quattito, so am I right in saying that you are able to receive parts via the dealer at the prices listed on the AT site without the dealer adding a premium? I'm just trying to firm establish the facts as best as possible here, nothing more than that.

Comment

• Hmm, not really as he is not a dealer and don’t make his ince re-selling AT or other parts. Reason is that I know him very well for long time and he doesn’t add his %. They get the parts with no problem and adding premium is just individual aspect for each I guess.

Comment

• Sorry if I wasn't clear here, I wasn't asking if your friend adds a premium, only if the German Audi dealership adds a percentage margin to the AT listed prices. I'm just trying to get the full picture of what the service is like in Germany compared to what we have in other countries.
                          Last edited by Nuvo; 21 September 2018, 20:41.

Comment

• I don’t think anyone adds something to the shown prices @ AT, but more likely get’s X% off of the price from AT. But that’s just what I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                              Hi Martin, please correct me if I have this wrong. Canadian residents were still able place orders when the US was no longer able to, that was until this "technical" issue manifest at any rate.
                              Correct, untill the CC payment problem I was able to order parts and they would arrive via Canada Post at my house.
                              www.quattro.ca
                              B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                              B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

• 12th October 2018, problem is still persisting..I have a few choice words for Audi but I would rather not say them here to keep things presentable for the forum.

Last I ordered something was from Autoewo, will be doing the same again.
                                1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Working...
                                X