Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
    UK now in lockdown well done Boris all we need to do is for everyone to obey so we can get rid of the deadly virus. I keep saying it all the time but really stay safe everyone. **** just got real for me as my sister has symptoms and is a single parent with a 3yr old lad, got some groceries for her and had to pass them through the downstairs window she didn't look good so keeping a close eye on her.
    Pleased to say my sister has recovered and is ok. Worrying time for her and everyone that’s ended ok. Hope everyone is ok.

Comment

Pleased to say my sister has recovered and is ok. Worrying time for her and everyone that’s ended ok. Hope everyone is ok.
      Great news Be aware that the symptoms can come back again albeit mildly. My wife had it four weeks ago and is still having minor relapses with chest paint and slight shortness of breath for a few days. According to her GP this is apparently quite common, but not totally understood yet...

Good luck

Cheers,

Steve
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I have lost two relatives to it in three weeks. Shocking how quick they deteriorated. Unable to have attended either funeral either. Desperately sad times for thousands of people, then layer on the economic element and 2020 will be a year to forget but impossible to for so many reasons i am sure. I am just lucky i am still working, would have been the icing on a very ****** cake otherwise. Keep safe folks...
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post

Great news Be aware that the symptoms can come back again albeit mildly. My wife had it four weeks ago and is still having minor relapses with chest paint and slight shortness of breath for a few days. According to her GP this is apparently quite common, but not totally understood yet...

Good luck

Cheers,

Steve
          Thanks Steve yeah it’s not 100% gone but a lot better than a few weeks back. Hope your wife fully recovers.

Comment

Thanks Steve yeah it’s not 100% gone but a lot better than a few weeks back. Hope your wife fully recovers.
            Thanks
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Anthony, hope you and yours are ok. What's the North East's opinion on Mr Cummings visit to the area during lock-down?

Comment

Hi John were all good thanks and sister made a full recovery. Being both key workers It’s been an extraordinarily time the last 3 months something 6-8 months ago you couldn’t predict. As for Mr Cummings I don’t know the full story but I know the basics I think he’s been silly ignoring lockdown rules but on other hand he wanted to isolate with his family so people must understand that especially when his wife was showing symptoms and he has young children to look after. I think the media are loving this and blown it up as per usual but my personal opinion and everybody is different I think what he done was wrong and possibly a little naive from him considering his position in government but on other hand if I was in the same position I would have done the same??

Comment

A most pragmatic, and welcome response, unlike our mainstream media which still haven't forgiven him for Brexit.

Comment

Anthony, I think he was setting a bad example for sure. I just wondered your take on it as he was basically bringing risk to your community and those of the area he was travelling through should something of went wrong.
                    Glad to hear you're well

Comment

Nobody else in the UK did what he did- it's simply one rule for him/those in power, and one rule for the rest of us.
                      We obeyed the lockdown rules no matter how hard.
                      Arrogance , bull####, and denial prevail -
                      disgraceful behaviour.
                      Can't believe you guys excuse him.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                        Anthony, I think he was setting a bad example for sure. I just wondered your take on it as he was basically bringing risk to your community and those of the area he was travelling through should something of went wrong.
                        Glad to hear you're well
                        Cheers John, don't get me wrong he shouldn't have done it. Lockdown means Lockdown!! No exceptions. The number of times I wanted to have drive but I knew I couldnt! Plus am responsible and if am carrying any virus I defo dont want to pass it on or receive it! Stay safe mate

Comment

Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
                          Nobody else in the UK did what he did- it's simply one rule for him/those in power, and one rule for the rest of us.
                          We obeyed the lockdown rules no matter how hard.
                          Arrogance , bull####, and denial prevail -
                          disgraceful behaviour.
                          Can't believe you guys excuse him.
                          Not excusing him, understand though that the police visited the property, saw no wrongdoing and then left, therefore no unlawful behaviour.

He didn't break the law, so..... perhaps it was unwise given his position, but equally, would you have stayed home with stuff like this going on outside?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/117007...d-london-home/

For clarity, this has been going on for a long time before this recent stuff, including death threats and threats of violence toward him.

If you want to know what actually happened, rather than what social media says happened, read his statement, which has been backed up by evidence, including CCTV and public reporting (aka spying and snitching on him):

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9531856.html

Whatever your take on it, no-one should be being treated like this, no-one, it is disgusting.

Comment

...well done Boris all we need to do is for everyone to obey so we can get rid of the deadly virus.
                            When I asked the question it was with the above in mind, you're right when you say "Lockdown means Lockdown" as is Colin 100%.

He's not in a good position at this time me thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                              A most pragmatic, and welcome response, unlike our mainstream media which still haven't forgiven him for Brexit.
                              Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                              96 URS6 plus speck estate
                              94 2.6 80 Avant
                              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Hi John were all good thanks and sister made a full recovery. Being both key workers It’s been an extraordinarily time the last 3 months something 6-8 months ago you couldn’t predict. As for Mr Cummings I don’t know the full story but I know the basics I think he’s been silly ignoring lockdown rules but on other hand he wanted to isolate with his family so people must understand that especially when his wife was showing symptoms and he has young children to look after. I think the media are loving this and blown it up as per usual but my personal opinion and everybody is different I think what he done was wrong and possibly a little naive from him considering his position in government but on other hand if I was in the same position I would have done the same??
                                Well said Anthony. The disgusting thing about our media is that they know full well Domonics 4 year old son is autistic. Didn't stop them hounding the family like salivating dogs though did it. Autistic children don't respond to strangers it's too bewildering for them, hence why Cummings took his family up there and self isolated on his father farm 50 meters away from the main house. The only mistake he made is the barnard castle thing, but we will have to take his word for it. I'd rater do that than take most of the rubbish the press come out with thats for sure.
                                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                                94 2.6 80 Avant
                                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
                                X