Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dest, I think I've already told you but I just looked through your gallery and I think my car is in it twice. Once under L reg and once under L. The L (L444 AKY) reg was a personal plate and when I got it it was on its original M plate. Theres a red avant under M reg 'M995 ***', and I think it's mine. You're not counting it twice are you?
    1996 Audi S6 Avant.
    1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

• It is listed on the register as M995, but noted that it was once on L444, so is only counted once.
      I left both pics as its all part of the history to look back on

Comment

• The car had another personal plate a few years back as well, I'll look that up in the history later if you want, just in case you have it as well.
        1996 Audi S6 Avant.
        1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

• Excellent, thanks

Comment

• Bet that was pretty close serial number wise to mine too

Silverlake Garage HAD two, I'll ask them next time if they still have them (doubtful) and if not what the details where.

Will post mine over later when I have the details to hand and give Rob (TDi90) a poke in the ribs to do the same.

Comment

• audi s2 avant

dont know if u have mine got a avant s2 aby L185 .130,000 miles,lazer red,sorry if this doesnt help just thought id pitch in lol

Comment

• Just finished mine today M129 Pearl white Avant
                Attached Files

Comment

• Thats stunning will!!!
                  Is that a oem splitter or a fabricated one? just thinking bout making one myself recently.
                  oh and love the wheels!!!

Comment

• Definitly looks damn good!
                    I just noticed you are local to me too
                    We definitly need to get a Northants meet sorted as there are a few of us around here now

Comment

• Very nice is that a Cupra splitter? 1ML 805 903?
                      Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• its a 80 competition splitter i have about 5 of them left from the ones i had made.

Comment

• N161 from the N-reg part of the discussion is Lz5t Pearl effect blue

Comment

• Originally posted by dest View Post
                            Definitly looks damn good!
                            I just noticed you are local to me too
                            We definitly need to get a Northants meet sorted as there are a few of us around here now
                            Good idea, I think you're the man for the job Dest

Comment

• You may remember I saw one over Pulborough way a couple of months back, saw it again today... (I'm sure it's the same car).

It's L793 RJN
                              85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• Cheers mate, do you know what colour it was roughly?

Comment

Working...
                                X