This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim Kernow View Post
    I've got an S2 Avant on an M in Black with they lovely black, heated, leather Recaros, 18" S8 Avus, Cayenne fr. cals,
    S6 rear cals., Konis but very OE to look at.…… 'Nice motor'.

Sorry to read that you no longer have time to maintain the register

The cars deserve a register because they're really quite rare these days…always second cousin to the mighty RS2.
    Very good value for the outstanding performance/useability balance.

I hope someone good takes the reg. reins. ��
    Sounds nice, any photos ?

Comment

• The New Audi S2 Avant Register

This is a register I am trying to complete to try and find see how many are still on the road, broken, what colours there were etc etc.
      Any information provided will only be used for this register, and kept on my pc (the only online reference to it will be this thread, which I will update as information comes in - total cars on the register, and colour info)

The information requested is the registration, colour, owner name (mr Smith is fine) and the status (worn, scrapped,breaking etc) and a photo if possible. Registrations will NOT be posted on this thread, nor will they be available to anyone else apart from moderators/admin or other trusted people on this site.
      VIN & engine number will also be added to the register if you wish to provide it, but is not essential.

Please DO NOT post the information on this thread if you wish to have your car added, send it to me via PM ONLY.

Information is found via ebay, Autotrader, Pistonheads, other for sale websites, and any pictures spotted on other forums/galleries.
      If you believe your car may be on the register, and would like it removed, please PM me and I can verify if I have it on there, you may only give part of the registration if you wish.

I will be posting a new thread on this as soon as i have gathered the current information and to keep things as simple as possible, hopefully no one objects to me taking this over and would like to thank Dest for all his hard work on it so far
      NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

• Yes. How do I post pix on 'ere?

Comment

• You need to upload your photo to somewhere like photobucket, Once the phot is uploaded there will be a link you can copy and paste into the text box

it wil look like this

[IMG ] picture name [IMG]

Comment

• Ta. T.

Comment

• The Audi S2 Avant Register

Now 147 Cars Found!

N232
              M492

Now added

thanks guys I really hope to try and finish Dest's hard work on this

Comment

• Originally posted by audinut View Post
                The New Audi S2 Avant Register

This is a register I am trying to complete to try and find see how many are still on the road, broken, what colours there were etc etc.
                Any information provided will only be used for this register, and kept on my pc (the only online reference to it will be this thread, which I will update as information comes in - total cars on the register, and colour info)

The information requested is the registration, colour, owner name (mr Smith is fine) and the status (worn, scrapped,breaking etc) and a photo if possible. Registrations will NOT be posted on this thread, nor will they be available to anyone else apart from moderators/admin or other trusted people on this site.
                VIN & engine number will also be added to the register if you wish to provide it, but is not essential.

Please DO NOT post the information on this thread if you wish to have your car added, send it to me via PM ONLY.

Information is found via ebay, Autotrader, Pistonheads, other for sale websites, and any pictures spotted on other forums/galleries.
                If you believe your car may be on the register, and would like it removed, please PM me and I can verify if I have it on there, you may only give part of the registration if you wish.

I will be posting a new thread on this as soon as i have gathered the current information and to keep things as simple as possible, hopefully no one objects to me taking this over and would like to thank Dest for all his hard work on it so far
                Well done, thank you for taking up the baton.

Looking forward to the new thread in due course.

Kind regards.

Comment

• Good luck mate!
                  Its one hell of a mission and you do kind of get obsessed in finding them
                  I'm glad someone has decided to continue on from all the ones I found, as it seemed a shame to go to waste and die off.
                  I don't mind admitting my interest got less and less after I sold my S2

What you lot don't know is that when Neil offered to take it over, I went to get the files to send him and was horrified to realise that having 3 or 4 different computers since I last updated the register that the copy I thought was the latest turned out to be one of the earliest!
                  I thought all my work had been lost thankfully I managed to resurrect an old laptop and salvaged a near up to date copy which is what Neil is now using to start again with.

Anyway, I know there have been a lot of these cars broken etc since I last updated things, so please help him where you can

Comment

• THANKS GUYS !

New thread coming soon

Now 148 cars found :-)

Comment

• 1 more now found, but unfortunately a duplicate in the register too. So Still 148

Comment

• 152 Cars now located

Comment

• 153 cars now located

Comment

• Bump for any new avant owners

Comment

• Thought id bump this still 153 at present

Comment

• YAY 1 more found, 154 now on the register!

Comment

Working...
                                X