Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kieron20V View Post

Got a house to fix up now, hopefully have done funds to get a new toy in a year or so. ..........

You might start laughing but I am thinking of a way to build a house around my two URS6s

Comment

• Originally posted by Cordoba16vt View Post
      You might start laughing but I am thinking of a way to build a house around my two URS6s
      do we have any pics of said vehicles
      sigpic
      Cab 2.3E
      90q
      URS6

Comment

• Siver is my daily , dark grey one is 2.2 auto that requires some interior work and a respray. 240 000 km without a spot of rust - italian import with the arch extensions.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tasty
          sigpic
          Cab 2.3E
          90q
          URS6

Comment

• Nice, silver is with h&r springs?
            1-2-4-5-3

Comment

• Originally posted by igor136 View Post
              Nice, silver is with h&r springs?
              EibachPro on B6 Bilsteins . I can search back what part number it was ,and I waited a few weeks for the correct rear springs . Rear shocks have 15 mm sleeves as car was way too low at the back. Ride is the best possible for comfort and spirited driving, if not a bit harsh on 235/45/17 tyres at low speeds ( below 60 km ) - roads are not the best around here
              Last edited by Cordoba16vt; 13 December 2016, 14:18.

Comment

• Do you know number of eibach springs? Thanks
                1-2-4-5-3

Comment

Do you know number of eibach springs? Thanks

http://http://www.aze-tuning.de/gutachten/E1530-140.pdf

EW 1527001 VA - front

EW 1516002 HA - rear

I ordered mine from german ebay , kit code is E1530-140 but you have to underline to them what exactly do you need and insist - you can see that there are 3 sets of fronts and 2 sets of rear springs. I can feel the rear is a bit too hard when car is not loaded ( e.g I drive alone on 1/4 tank of fuel ) , but car has very good ride loaded ( 3 persons with weekend luggage ) . I have no idea of the other combos .

If you need any other info , let me know - glad to help So far this is the best combo I have driven for daily use and fast road driving .

Comment

• Thanks a lot

You have 2 nice car there
                    1-2-4-5-3

Comment

Thanks a lot [emoji481]

You have 2 nice car there
                      Thanks, due to cost cutting the auto will be resprayed and interior restored with servotronic, memo heated seats, tempomat, Bose and that is about it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Comment

• While on balance a manual gearbox is probably better, I have also have a UrS6 auto that is fried on both the engine and the autobox and it was a joy to drive.

The car is parked and resting at present.

I used to use the autobox like a DSG box and it would accerate seemlessly going from gear to gear. Effortless away from the lights each and everytime.

Always nice to have two or more UrS6 cars.

Enjoy.

Last edited by macspring; 17 February 2017, 07:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by macspring View Post
                          While on balance a mannual gearbox is probably better, I have also have a UrS6 auto that is fried on both the engeine and the autobox and it was a joy to drive.

I used to use the autobox like a DSG box and it would accerate seemlessly going from gear to gear. Effortless away from the lights each and everytime.

Enjoy.

Pictures or nothing
                          1-2-4-5-3

Comment

• I don't think he does pictures haha.
                            '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                            '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Originally posted by macspring View Post
                              While on balance a mannual gearbox is probably better, I have also have a UrS6 auto that is fried on both the engeine and the autobox and it was a joy to drive.

Enjoy.

Well my idea is to create the two sides of daily dirvers - silver is RS2 setup with front mount intercooler, with electric cloth Recaro and Bose for now - it is for respray and interior work too , 17Z Brembos , 8x17 Avus off C5 S6 , 6 speed manual - for all the personal fun driving . On the other hand is the standard engine, brakes , suspension- auto with chipped ECU and TCU with Bose , memo heated seats , etc ... for the family trips

( I am also restoring a b2 90 with RS2 or higher setup - but this will take long )

Comment

• Ta - dar,................we finally have a pic of Macsprings beautiful car!

Thanks Dave.

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                                94 2.6 80 Avant
                                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
                                X