Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79924

This was also in the back of my head when the 'rules' were drafted.

Comment

• Some shots of The Helmet on Bute at the weekend. If you've never been,
      then you don't know what you're missing - this is one of the most beautiful
      and quiet islands on the West Coast . . on a clear sunny day it's stunning
      with unspoiled views to the South West of Arran and Kintyre . .

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• Better late than never me ole son.With an entrance like that it was worth the wait!

Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 1 June 2016, 00:41. Reason: Juggling about 50 things at the time but still wanted to post and now correct the order of words.Doh!
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Thanks Mark,

It put me in the mood of getting a fancy camera like John's again - these "pop"
          cameras are so hit and miss!

Comment

• What is going on here Craig? Where are the headlight washers gone? She looks superb mate
            '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
            '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• This is my 97 URS6, I bought it recently and slowly I am planning to fix it till perfect condition. I hope I will never sell it. Its looks will stay 100% standard, but for technical part I have a lot of plans.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great picture thanks for adding it to the thread. Have you any more pics including interior and what plans do you have?
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                  Great picture thanks for adding it to the thread. Have you any more pics including interior and what plans do you have?
                  I own it only for couple of months, but from childhood I already was sure that one day I will own car equiped with AAN engine. And that day finaly came. And my choice was this urs6.

Unfortunately I have almost no pictures from this car.

My plans are to restore it to condition as it was in 97 year. Right now everything is working great, but next week i will start with breaks - sandblast and repaint calipers, new brake pads maybe new brake discs. Next plan is to sandblast and repaint everything under car. Untill technical part will be perfect. Than I will fix all body deffects and so on. Engine will be last one I am planning to touch.

When process will start, topic for this car will be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by suhariks View Post
                    I own it only for couple of months, but from childhood I already was sure that one day I will own car equiped with AAN engine. And that day finaly came. And my choice was this urs6.

Unfortunately I have almost no pictures from this car.

My plans are to restore it to condition as it was in 97 year. Right now everything is working great, but next week i will start with breaks - sandblast and repaint calipers, new brake pads maybe new brake discs. Next plan is to sandblast and repaint everything under car. Untill technical part will be perfect. Than I will fix all body deffects and so on. Engine will be last one I am planning to touch.

When process will start, topic for this car will be made.

That's a very nice story you always wanted one from childhood. The underside of my URS6 saloon is getting that treatment right now as things are being put in place for this to happen.I have started a thread S6 suspension.Looking forward to your S6 thread! rebuild.http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80919

What colour is the car?
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by suhariks View Post

My plans are to restore it to condition as it was in 97 year. cdn.com/20160601/15fe9ea91df1c25edccf74dadd6eb242.jpg[/IMG]

You'll need to get rid of those wheels and fit a set of nice 16" Avus alloys for starters!

Comment

• Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
                        What is going on here Craig? Where are the headlight washers gone? She looks superb mate
                        They haven't gone anywhere, Janis - they are still to come !!

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                          You'll need to get rid of those wheels and fit a set of nice 16" Avus alloys for starters!

Traditionalist like me!

Comment

• It's the only way to beeeee . . ..

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                              They haven't gone anywhere, Janis - they are still to come !!

Good, I thought you've gone completely mad there. need to fit mine too at some point.
                              '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                              '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

• Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X