Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cordoba16vt View Post

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Nice,i first saw your pic on Facebook.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Not the best pic but here goes my daily UrS4, my pride & joy.

Driving it daily and enjoying every second of it. Just passed MOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
        That's a very nice story you always wanted one from childhood. [emoji481] The underside of my URS6 saloon is getting that treatment right now as things are being put in place for this to happen.I have started a thread S6 suspension.Looking forward to your S6 thread! rebuild.http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80919

What colour is the car?
        Its colour is Volcano black - pearl effect.

And these 17 wheels will stay for now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by suhariks View Post
          Its colour is Volcano black - pearl effect.

And these 17 wheels will stay for now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
          I thought it might be Volcano black my 80 Avant same colour just lovely! As far as Geneandbolly is concerned, he took the genuine factory fitted 17 plus specks of the helmet,the thought of buying new tyres was giving him palpitations.

You leave them 17 " Avus on if you like them they look good. If you want best handing go for 255/40 x 17 on the 8J plus speck rims or indeed your wheels if they are 8J ??

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by RichLV View Post
            Not the best pic but here goes my daily UrS4, my pride & joy.

Driving it daily and enjoying every second of it. Just passed MOT.
            These URS4 and URS6's are superb cars mine too is my daily and i would;t be without it.
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

These URS4 and URS6's are superb cars mine too is my daily and i would;t be without it.
              The C4 chassis is probably the last great Audi chassis. After driving a B4 for 2 years, then hopping onto this one, I can surely say that this is the best car they have created. Sorry B4 owners.

For the record I have driven multiple newer models. Still, this is my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichLV View Post
                The C4 chassis is probably the last great Audi chassis. After driving a B4 for 2 years, then hopping onto this one, I can surely say that this is the best car they have created. Sorry B4 owners.

For the record I have driven multiple newer models. Still, this is my favorite.
                Agreed, and I have three B4q cars. They are more grown up and ride the bad roads better.

Comment

• Hope your seeing this Andy10v, here's some more evidence from the last 3 posters you've been looking for.
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

• Hi Mark, yes looking with envy, however as per the other thread being made redundant/setting up my own business means I am not in the position to by a new car

Frustrating having found an affordable one I thought I was getting back in the game, and now the chances are when I get around to having free money for cars again these will be unaffordable.
                    Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Originally posted by andy10v View Post
                      Hi Mark, yes looking with envy, however as per the other thread being made redundant/setting up my own business means I am not in the position to by a new car

Frustrating having found an affordable one I thought I was getting back in the game, and now the chances are when I get around to having free money for cars again these will be unaffordable.
                      I'm sorry to hear of your bad news mate,not nice.If it's any crumb of comfort i'v been there too which you might remember so know how your feeling. Good luck with the new business venture,it could be a real blessing in disguise. You could be earning double treble what you are now and will be able to buy that S6 after all. All the best Andy.
                      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your bad news mate,not nice.If it's any crumb of comfort i'v been there too which you might remember so know how your feeling. Good luck with the new business venture,it could be a real blessing in disguise. You could be earning double treble what you are now and will be able to buy that S6 after all. All the best Andy.
                        Thanks, as you say onwards and upwards, I would not have done it without a push.

Anyway back on topic, more pictures please
                        Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                        Sold ABY-stock

Comment

• Hi guys
                          This is my first msg here in the forum
                          I 've been reading and learning a lot here

Here is my S6 .

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

Comment

• Welcome, nice, good to see another one being cherished.

It is not the right thread, but have you had any issues ?

Reply in your own thread.

Enjoy.

Comment

• now that's a lovely car what a colour too

Comment

• Urs6

Taken from AITP 2016 :c
                                Last edited by BruceLeeURS6; 15 October 2016, 14:12. Reason: no image

Comment

Working...
                                X