Don't tell my wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunyoch View Post
    Aye Noel its yersell easy led astray wan mair time by the demon 'rings' --- wull 'they' (the local departments o buchermint) be alloooin ye a pile o scrap coupes lyin in yer gairdin jist lik Glesga or ur they a wee bitty mair particular ower ther in Finland ---an limit ye tae wan runnin an wan fur bits ?
    don't worry - i've no idea what he's on about either!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
      don't worry - i've no idea what he's on about either!!

haha. actually I can read that and see/hear him in my mind's eye no problem. it's a lot easier to understand than Finnish anyway
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      1990 CQ20v
      2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Nj View Post
        It would probably be rude if I said I was going out for milk and came back a week later with a car.

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Great looking coupe! And such low mileage, it's barely broken in

I've long oscillated between getting a respray in panther black or the stock brilliant black with extra clear coat. Seeing this car makes my decision no easier... so thanks for nothing lol
          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
          2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
          2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
          1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
          1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

Good to see you are back in the game Noel!

Nice acquisition! I love panther black.

Are you passing through Scotland when you are collecting the car, or staying down south?
            Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
            Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
              Great looking coupe! And such low mileage, it's barely broken in

I've long oscillated between getting a respray in panther black or the stock brilliant black with extra clear coat. Seeing this car makes my decision no easier... so thanks for nothing lol
              haha. sorry
              1990 CQ20v

Comment

Cheers Andy. I'm not honestly sure yet. If I can arrange it for a decent price I'd like to send it from Wales to Germany, where a good friend will perform some magic on it. Then i'd just fly from Helsinki to Germany at some point and drive back via Denmark, Sweden and ferry to Finland.

I'm still trying to engineer a work trip to Scotland so I can drop in to see everyone. it's been way too long.

Originally posted by andy10v View Post
                Good to see you are back in the game Noel!

Nice acquisition! I love panther black.

Are you passing through Scotland when you are collecting the car, or staying down south?
                1990 CQ20v

Comment

I'm telling! Ahem. Nice motor neeb.

Straightforward enough to register it aye?

Comment

haha. don't bother your **** mate

If by "straightforward" you mean "pay the same again in taxes" then aye..

Originally posted by dm80 View Post
                    I'm telling! Ahem. Nice motor neeb.

Straightforward enough to register it aye?
                    1990 CQ20v

Comment

taxes are based on Finish market value (and CO2) iirc?
                      when I imported an A4q a couple of years ago the amount of tax did not exactly shock me

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
                        taxes are based on Finish market value (and CO2) iirc?
                        when I imported an A4q a couple of years ago the amount of tax did not exactly shock me
                        Yes. maximum is about 35% based on a high CO2 rating so anything fun means higher tax
                        It's especially painful if you think about a newish A6 3.0tdi quattro or something that you might pick up for 25,000€ in Germany and then looking at the Finnish equivalent pay 15,000€ more in tax.

For my coupe the only 7A quattro I can see right now is listed at 3,500€ so I might be looking at something like 1200€??
                        second last car here http://www.nettiauto.com/en/audi/coupe
                        1990 CQ20v

Comment

At least the bones are there and you can add the meat after you pay taxes
                          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                          2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                          2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                          1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                          1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
                            At least the bones are there and you can add the meat after you pay taxes
                            Damn right. You mean like the 034 turbo kit, injector kit, clutch etc etc etc.... ?
                            1990 CQ20v

Comment

Wheesht ! wheest ! Noel ---dinna ye dare be gloatin an plottin afore ye hae the braw beastie hame -- ur yer missus wull be gittin a haunle oan this wild news an its yersell wull be hinging frae the tallest tree in the area by yer testiculars as a prime example fur aall the ither wimmin in the locality AN THEN the 'wurd ' wull git oot an arroon the wurld an the rest o us wull be phuqued !

Mind noo -- oan its arrival - let the kids see it an sit in it furst an ye micht jist survive tae see the aftermath !

Oh --- an Ah a telt the wean tae pit anither spoonful o waatter in the gruel in case ye visit .
                              02 A3 1.9tdi 130 sport quattro

Comment

In English please
                                Some of us are finding it hard work to keep up with this thread.
                                For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Working...
                                X