Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would you Invest your hard earned cash in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Caravan

Comment

^^^^
      PMSL

Comment

996 4S manual
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, Anthony- £10-£15k will just about cover tyres and servicing for a certain remapped A6 for a couple of years, eh??

Comment

Very true but still not a good investment is it lol??!

Comment

Mk1 Golf GTI. £10k would buy you about the best original car you could find right now. Prices been rising slowly over the last decade, I think they will only keep rising. Depends how long you want to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
                Porsche 996 is a great suggestion, they will always go up in value vs current market prices. Especially if you buy a nice clean manual car.
                Exactly. All 911 variants have shot up dramatically...great car for £10-£15k.Money in the bank..
                Boxster S won't be far behind - they could follow the same path as 944's/968s they've gone ridiculous....

Other cheaper end shouts but playing the long game Mini cooper s works, Audi TTs (Quattosport)

Comment

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
                  996 is a good shout. Are they really that cheap already?
                  They have been "cheap" and are rising again, still in budget (excluding turbos, and I think c4s now).

Would you import privately or through some kind of broker/importer?
                  Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                  Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
                    The Perfectionist
                    sigpic
                    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Another S2,this time an Avant maybe? How about this a very nice and desirable 944 Turbo? Couple of pics from the Nec last november.

Attached Files
                      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                        Another S2,this time an Avant maybe? How about this a very nice and desirable 944 Turbo?

Still a head turner the 944 I like these a lot

So many choices people have come up with I suppose if I wanted to go a little more there's the RS2 I guess but that will be another 10k on top of my budget

Comment

996 is a great shout, good friend of mine has been keeping a close eye on these before they begin to rise in price, and that's around now. Guaranteed money in the bank purchase.

Another one to hunt for, and I say hunt is the Golf Rallye. Thin on the ground as we know but in the last 2 years the've gone from 8/9k to 12/15k for a well cared for standard car. Another future classic that has to be a sound investment.

Stuart
                          B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

R32 GTR Skyline's are starting to get thin on the ground for good rust free & unadulterated examples. They're bound to go up in price over the next few years IMO

Comment

Any thoughts on a Porsche 993 ?

Just curious either way

Comment

[QUOTE=macspring;929885]Any thoughts on a Porsche 993 ?

Just curious either way

Yeah have you got a minimum of 60k to give me?? Read my first post limits are 10-15k not 50k

Comment

Working...
                                X