Tip off on an Audi Turbo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip off on an Audi Turbo!

A lad who works opposite me popped over to say he'd seen an Audi Turbo of some sort parked up outside what looked like an empty house up a country lane about a mile from me.
    Decided to go for a mooch and I found the place!

Waaaay tooo far gone which is a shame but the interior looked superb!
    3 speed Auto with 111k on the clock although seeing anything through the window was a bit of a miracle! I think even the most hardened detailing would have a job doing anything with this!!

according to the DVLA it's been of the road since 1996 as well!!

Nab those 6X15 five bolt Ronal's... they'll be worth a bit in a few years...

The organic filler looks to be growing nicely....
    85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
    93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
      Nab those 6X15 five bolt Ronal's... they'll be worth a bit in a few years...

The organic filler looks to be growing nicely....
      I think the problem maybe finding a suitable jacking point to lift up the car!!!!

Comment

It looks like it was in fairly good condition when it was abandoned. Shame, was a nice car in its day
        91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
        93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
        94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

A crying shame, they are fabulous cars.
          A guy at a place I used to work at many years ago had a gold coloured 200 Turbo just like that, though a bit shinier than that one!
          I remember that it sounded awesome pulling away with the auto trans.

Comment

That poor car looks like its sat there for 10+ yrs alright. Very sad... WOnder is the body of the old duffer that owned it still decaying at the bottom of the stairs !!!!!!

Just looks like there is a sad story about that car and where it is... Weird.

Paul
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

It's a strange house. A large detached (1960's style) but the houses either side have gated entrances and big Mercs on the drive. Next door even has stables and horses (it is called Stable lane after all!). But this house is really like piggy in the middle. There's a set of very off white curtians drawn across the downstairs front room. All the other curtains are open or missing. There's a van (R plate IIRC) parked down the side of the house and a small caravan.
              House's down the same road and the same size are big buck properties (well, for Wolverhampton they are!!), but this is almost derelict.

Comment

If anyone wants an avant one of these we've got 2, a C reg and an F reg.. they both have to go, both running with good bodywork, F reg one even has a bit of mot left.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by newsh; 3 July 2007, 22:53.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

wow - aren't these utterly rare nowadays ?

What engine is that thing - 1B, MC or what - I cant remember ?
                  Paul Nugent
                  Webmaster http://S2central.net
                  Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                  2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                  2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

yep, not many of these left now.
                    Attached Files

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coxy View Post
                      It's a strange house. A large detached (1960's style) but the houses either side have gated entrances and big Mercs on the drive. Next door even has stables and horses (it is called Stable lane after all!). But this house is really like piggy in the middle. There's a set of very off white curtians drawn across the downstairs front room. All the other curtains are open or missing. There's a van (R plate IIRC) parked down the side of the house and a small caravan.
                      House's down the same road and the same size are big buck properties (well, for Wolverhampton they are!!), but this is almost derelict.
                      are you sure the people who live there haven't past away and no one has noticed for a couple years. there wasn't a stack of milk bottle at the front door?
                      never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

The rooms were empty. Just someold curtains in the windows.

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
                          WOnder is the body of the old duffer that owned it still decaying at the bottom of the stairs !!!!!!
                          I thought that!!!!......

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have been after a 200 5T for absolutely ****** years

Does it look beyond help? I sooooo want one

Cheers n tears

Si
                            95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                            Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                            With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt View Post
                              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have been after a 200 5T for absolutely ****** years

Does it look beyond help? I sooooo want one

Cheers n tears

Si
                              The bottom 6 inches are pretty much mullered. There's a hole in the o/s front wing you can fit your fist through! Interior is good and so are the alloys though so there's a start!
                              It's also gone around the edge of the sunroof and n/s/r arch

Comment

Working...
                              X