Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I just remind that this is a Car forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves white flag*

I'm eating great chunks of humble pie for those who refuse to do so.

I am sincerely sorry for causing a real "storm in a tea cup". I'm sorry for being offended by your remarks. I'm sorry for not conforming to your views. I'm sorry for not being spineless.

I am not a threat. Please, just stop this now. Paul, I've said this before, anything you want to say to me, send via PM.

Comment

• I've said all I need to say, and am going to say as of this post...

Despite being partly to blame for this storm in a teacup - your posts, comedy, trivia are still welcome here - just keep them in the New OFF Topic area, unless they really do have something to do with the S2, with Audi or something vaguely automotive in which case you can post it in the appropriate part of the forum.

I created that area *just* for you and those who wish to join you. Doesn't that make you feel special enough - a whole forum area just for you and your wacky/funky/offbeat musings ?

If you don't wish to do so, then that is your perogative - we survived for 6 years without you - I'm sure we'll recover if you decide to spend your on-line time elsewhere.

If you decide to stay - that is fine - just follow the rules and play in the right place and you'll be welcome here - I'll probably not notice you most of the time as my attention is generally ON Topic. If you decide to leave, then I gotta be honest and say I personally won't miss you.

I'm locking this thread as I'm fed up looking at it and having to deal with MANY private messages asking me to take a much firmer line on this nonsense.

Paul
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
      X