Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New urs6 build

Dear all,

Because i was hiding parts for a while and my wife noticed that the attic became a warehouse i had to hide them somewhere and , where is the best place to hide them than on a car

So, my build looks like this : Woessner pistons, fcp rods, machined head, turbobandit tb60 billet turbo, wagner t3 EM, 1200cc injectors, custom clutch ( 7A flywheel, sachs 707 plate and nissan patrol disc ) , DQT gearbox , garage made fmic, pnp vems and a few more things I forgot for the moment.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

What power are you hoping to have at the end off your build fella. We will need lots off photos to keep us in the loop .

Comment

The power should be somewhere arround 500hp, as i am going with stock AAN cams. Also i have some issues with the injectors that i think are too big combined with RON100 and possibly not having a good idle.

Will post more pictures these days.

Comment

We moved the pin of the brake pedal with 2,3 cm higher to be on a straight angle with the booster. Hopefully it will hold ...
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by marius555 View Post
          The power should be somewhere arround 500hp, as i am going with stock AAN cams.

AAN cam will be a significant limiting factor. I recently tried various cam options on billet rs2 turbo and the difference in engine power delivery is very big. 7A cams with an adjustable cam wheel are the way to go

Comment

The power should be somewhere arround 500hp, as i am going with stock AAN cams. Also i have some issues with the injectors that i think are too big combined with RON100 and possibly not having a good idle.

With similar setup i ended up around 480hp and 600nm from engine (Tb60, wagner t3, aan cams, pump gas)

Comment

Very cool , anymore photos of the exterior
              sigpic
              Cab 2.3E
              90q
              URS6

Comment

Originally posted by lauri View Post

With similar setup i ended up around 480hp and 600nm from engine (Tb60, wagner t3, aan cams, pump gas)
                Can I please ask what injectors did you used ? I am thinking on buying Deka 875cc.

Comment

Can I please ask what injectors did you used ? I am thinking on buying Deka 875cc.
                  Delphi 850cc

Comment

Real nightmare on starting the car for the first time... after many hours of tshooting we found by mistake that the pin on the flywheel was made of stainless steel...

We had to grind the surface with a biax and fill with material and grind again for a clean surface.

Comment

This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

So , we got the car started today thanks to Norbitron and Marc from Efi ! Please keep in mind three things when choosing Vems and 7A flywheel over AAN cabling system :
                        1> Polarity of the TDC sensor pins: pin 1 <> pin 2
                        2> Distance between TDC sensor and the flywheel pin should be as small as posssible( 1-2 mm ).

Attached Files

Comment

3> filling the flywheel pin with material , not close to the flywheel , not far ... just feel lucky !

Comment

any more info of that Nissan clutch disc?

Comment

Nice project! I had also some problems with the 7a flywheel and MaxxEcu. Changed the flywheel to aluminium Leanders and it worked nice. What's next in the "to do" list?

Comment

Working...
                              X