No announcement yet.

Short Shifter Group Buy - Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i missed the link.. where i order from again?
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/desmo888/billzcat.htm

First post in this thread

Easiest way to order it is to use PayPal. You've got until the end of Jan to take advantage of the Group Buy discount - go for it, it's worth it, looks like a lot of people here did

Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

is there a special group buy reference i need to quote or just go ahead and buy it in normal way?
        ABY Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

I put "group buy from S2Forum" in the notes section on the PayPal transaction just in case. I think the price that is given is specifically for the group buy so if you pay that amount using PayPal, you'll be ok
          Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Hello All - As the Group-Buy "vendor" I'd be glad to answer any questions publicly or privately. First: I attempt to reply to emails within the day and kits are shipped the next day of payment in 99% of all circumstances. Those seemed to be the biggest concerns with everyone here.

Also, I would like to address shipping costs. I originally estimated costs at $20 shipped to the UK (including paypal fees). It comes out closer to $14 when all is said and done so I have been refunding everyone I can.

So, to be clear - a kit shipped to the UK will be $92. This includes paypal fees and shipping. Feel free to email me anytime at billzcat1@hotmail.com, ask questions on the forum, or use AOL Instant Messenger, where my user name is "billzcat1" (big surprise!)

Thanks for your patronage, and enjoy those S2s!
            Richard
            "All it takes to go fast: cubic inches, cubic money or cubic effort" - Mike G.

Comment

Thanks for your patronage, and enjoy those S2s!
              Enjoy the s2 i intend too
              ABY Coupe
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
                Enjoy the s2 i intend too
                Consider yourself lucky - here in the states we have build our own if we want to go fast! Not that I dislike my Coupe, but an extra 70hp would have been great from the factory
                Richard
                "All it takes to go fast: cubic inches, cubic money or cubic effort" - Mike G.

Comment

PHEW!!

Just paypal'ed my order end date 4 group buy is 1-2-04 its now 11:27pm on the 31-1-04
                  Way of the NINJA

MRC / Nothell S2 :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
                  X