RS2 front bumper/spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sla

Thanks for the photos,I quite like your second entrant although it is a tad fussy at the bottom for my tastes but well shown off on that coupe,i also like your third which is maybe a safer option,possibly too safe though?? any input on all these photos guys?
    These kits may well come in at under the £500 all in excluding spraying of course.
    Doug was Marco's the Rieger kit you were thinking of buddy,as i think its very similar to the RS2 kit cant speak for the quality yet but if its ok mmm think we could be onto summut??????
    Rob W
    04 Audi S4 Avant
    55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
    92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
    1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

Yeah i agree Mark pretty good match there.
      If my calculations are correct the Rieger kit would be about £305 for the spoiler and fittings,if the lights are off of a 993 we can easily better those prices.
      But Rieger might be doing a dirty or just plain being crafty depending on view point,if the lights are not common thats where they make there money,so this would be no surprise.
      Rob W
      04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

I may be running before i can walk here but if a group buy occurs,i have had a thought on deliveries,now although a spoiler doesnt weigh alot it is bulky,deliveries to each individual may be pricey,would two drop off points one up north and more central not be a better soloution??? YES---NO---SHUT UP ROB---ive got a better idea---- tick appropriate box
        Rob W
        04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Rob W

Doug was Marco's the Rieger kit you were thinking of buddy,as i think its very similar to the RS2 kit cant speak for the quality yet but if its ok mmm think we could be onto summut??????
          That's the one I was talking about. It's probably the one I would go for if someone has seen the quality, and recommends it.
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Hi Guys

I have found several outlets for Rieger kits and am awaiting some replies on prices v soon(as before based around an order of 10 pieces),these kits DO use 993 lights and can be sourced cheaper than Riegers price.
            As for other news Fibre Lyte finally got back to me with a quote on replicas they could copy for us heh heh They need 1 example of said spoiler,£400+vat for the mould(price may be waivered depending on numbers purchased, oh and £400+vat per spoiler here after.All this with no mesh no fitting kit etc etc.

Pretty academic now just thought you might've been curious.
            Rob W
            04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Hi All

The 1st reply on the Rieger kits is in,Here is:

"The cost per bumper is £308.00 inc vat and the mesh is £19 inc vat.
              For a quantity of 1-4 i can give 5% off 5-9 ica give 10% 10 or more 15% off this price they do not come with lightsand delivery would be £17.63 for each bumper.Delivery times would realistically be 3-4 weeks from now."

I am quite pleased with this as a quote i would like some feed back on this to see if we all feel the same.I hope to have several other quotes within the next few days.At present GPC seem to have the best prices on the lights,i will have to find out if bracketing is needed to attach said lighting,i assume this will be the case.

Once i have some more quotes assuming they do reply(many dont),i will need names on who is in,and the best time period to best suit as much of the group as possible.

Once again any more ideas and input will be much appreciated.
              Rob W
              04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Rob,

Good work, this is a very good price, especially as it includes the dreaded vat.

Mark.
                Mark - Modded

Comment

Rob - you can count me in for those especially if we do get the 15% discount.

Comment

Very tempting price. What do gpc quote on the lights? if you can get porsche part numbers for them I can try a couple of porsche dealers who use us for VW/Audi bits. May be able to push their prices down being a main dealer.

I don't want to tread on any toes but I want to help out where I can. Where would the kits be coming from? If it's not too much of a trek I could probably arrange a van to collect them as well. Not sure how we'd distribute them afterwards though.

Ben
                    Last edited by s2avant; 12 August 2003, 19:47.
                    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

OK just sourced what seem to be Porsche part Nos here they are:FOGS P8048-83742 P8048-105108 INDICATORS right P8057-55344 left P8057-52825
                      Rob W
                      04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

GPC quote £60 per fog £18 per indicator excl VAT.
                        The parts will be coming into the Greenock area Doug,s side of the wall,assuming we go with these guys.
                        I did say b4 about two drop off points for people to collect,1 up north one more central,already got one point in Scotland now.

Oh and Doug Edinburgh was great with the start of the festival and all,i even went karting up there great outdoor track.
                        Rob W
                        04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

GPC quote £60 per fog £18 per indicator excl VAT.
                          The parts will be coming into the Greenock area Doug,s side of the wall,assuming we go with these guys.
                          I did say b4 about two drop off points for people to collect,1 up north one more central,already got one point in Scotland now.

Oh and Doug Edinburgh was great with the start of the festival and all,i even went karting up there great outdoor track.
                          Sounds close enough for me. Can we get lights/indicators cheaper thean GPC anyone?

Raceland? Twin Engines outdoor karts on a wet/drying circuit are fun - Been there a few times, did you get any of these:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Come on then whats your best RACELAND lap time:nana:
                            Rob W
                            04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Come on then whats your best RACELAND lap time:nana:
                              55seconds, 5 years ago, 4 stone lighter!

Comment

Is there anyone here that lives realitively near Greenock???
                                As it would be good if someone could go see maybe take some pics of exactly what we would be getting?
                                Rob W
                                04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X