VDO boost gauge in Bar - Last GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings folks.

OK, I have the final costs from Gerd and have started PM'ing you individually the payment details as the postage varies by country, from £1.84 for the UK to around £4.94 to the USA according to the Royal mail website and based on a guestimate of parcel weight...see what I mean about GB's being a pain in the ****

If I could ask you all to pay ASAP as I have to pay Gerd up front, so I will not send payment to Gerd until I have all 18 payments from you guys.

I have also asked that if paying via paypal that you cover the fees, as with over £3 fees from 18 people I could be out of pocket by £54

With the total being a little over £80 before the paypal costs, I realise this is an expensive gauge, so if you decide you don't want one, please let me know as there is now a queue of 5 people who have missed out.

I will try to run another GB in a few weeks to cover those who missed out, once Gerd confirms he can supply more units.

Cheers n

Si

P.S. BIG thanks to MarT2 and Jonas who have paid already
    Last edited by HPmuirt; 15 February 2008, 18:50.
    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

OK folks, time for a moan....

6 people have now paid (many thanks ) which means 12 people have not. Of those 12, only 3 have contacted me

Remember, I will not pay Gerd until you numpties pay me and Gerd will only hold these 18 gauges on my word for so long. Whilst I am not desperate for a gauge, as mine is already safely installed in my car , I was under the impression that you lot were!

Also, there are 5 people who missed out on this GB. How long should I wait before I offer your place to them?

So pay up

..........moan over.

Comment

Come on guys pay the man

Think you should set a deadline, then offer them to other members.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt View Post
          OK folks, time for a moan....

6 people have now paid (many thanks ) which means 12 people have not. Of those 12, only 3 have contacted me

Remember, I will not pay Gerd until you numpties pay me and Gerd will only hold these 18 gauges on my word for so long. Whilst I am not desperate for a gauge, as mine is already safely installed in my car , I was under the impression that you lot were!

Also, there are 5 people who missed out on this GB. How long should I wait before I offer your place to them?

So pay up

..........moan over.
          Hi Si, i paid on Sunday, i must admit did a bank transfer on-line (first time sorry) and they said upto 3 working days.

edit: Just checked and you have my payment.

Cheers Dale.
          Last edited by s20ale; 19 February 2008, 19:40.
          sigpic

Comment

My (instant) payment on its way today (as soon as i get my **** into town to the bank! ) as mentioned by PM.

Si, maybe wait 7 days and if ya havent heard anything from the rest then offer them out to the reserves?
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

OK, a few more have dribbled in, so thanks to those who have made payments recently. I will name and shame at the weekend, so pay up or get flamed by those who already have

Remember, Gerd only has 18 units and could sell some so if there are less than 18 left, I will ship them in order of payments received....'tis only fair.

Cheers n tears (it's not easy ya knows)

Si

Comment

Well... I feel safe <: all ur gauges are belong to me!
                Andreas Lundstroem
                A4 STCC Avant -04
                Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
                Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

i`m in if there any leftover

Comment

OK update time.

The bad news is that we are still 3 payments short. Two of these have been in contact and are having payment difficulties, however the last has not logged on for over a week so I have no idea what is happening there

The good news is that I have collected enough advance payments to fund my RS2 gearbox, so the GB is cancelled.....suckers

Seriously, since I have more than 3 people who missed out on this GB, I think I will go ahead and send the full payment to Gerd and hope that I can shift these 3 gauges potentially spare gauges when they arrive.....this is the reason I was loathed to run another GB

I am also ordering a few single and triple gauge holders, but none for those 18 in the gauge GB, so if you were expecting one, let me know now. I will contact Gerd tomorrow with numbers and make the payment asap after that.

Cheers n

Si

Comment

Nice one Si cheers for running this one (again), as ive asked before, (and so far been disappointed) when mine arrives dont suppose it could come installed to a red S2 coupe could it? :mischeif:

Seriously though, and
                      Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Hi!

New member today, so unfortunately I can see that this GB is over for now

But I am verry interested in a Rs2 gauge!! So if it's possible please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommen View Post
                          Hi!

New member today, so unfortunately I can see that this GB is over for now

But I am verry interested in a Rs2 gauge!! So if it's possible please let me know.
                          Hi and welcome.

Unfortunately, there were only 18 gauges available, but I have promised to run another GB when Gerd has more.

Cheers n

Si

Comment

*** UPDATE ***

Good news = I have just Paid Gerd nearly €1900 for the gauges

Bad news = I calculate that including postage to you lot, I will be down £11.55 on the deal....mainly due to the constantly plummeting exchange rate

I know £12 is nowt and I have a good salary, but I am not actually doing this for me as I already own a damn gauge......God really does **** on those who help others eh?

Cheers n tears

Si

Now will SOMEONE find me an RS2 GEARBOX to cheer me up!!!!!

Comment

I dont mind donating a couple of quid towards paying off the difference
                              Im sure no one would want to see you out of pocket after taking the time to sort it all out

Comment

Check your paypal account. I've just sent you £12 + the 4% charge to cover your loss.
                                As gesture from me as a thank you for running this again.

Jas..
                                2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                                2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                                1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
                                X