No announcement yet.

GP? Wagner EVO RS EM from L&S Cartec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm interested but the quality would concern me. Would it be possible to have the group buy inspected by someone else.

Comment

So with a 30% discount on €579 Euros and converted to GBP = £325 plus delivery.
      If this is correct and you can get 30% discount, then put me down for one please.

Comment

You need to add 19% to that price, remember it says without german VAT.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
          You need to add 19% to that price, remember it says without german VAT.
          So £401 + delivery

Comment

If you aren't in europe do you still have to pay vat?

Comment

Originally posted by dustovich View Post
              If you aren't in europe do you still have to pay vat?
              nope. but your friendly customs in your home country will ask for that....

Comment

Ya thats the question I had, if I wouldnt have to pay the VAT on the group buy, or if it was mandatory ontop of my other customs/duties.

Comment

but that only goes when the outside EU is shipped separately by the company, if this is done in traditional GP style where 1 forum member gets all the goods and then sends further, VAT will have been paid over the whole lot

Comment

Plan was to get L&S Cartec to ship out individually since his shipping prices seems a hole lot better then what I can get in Denmark.

Not sure about VAT outside EU, but lets cross that bridge when we come to it.
                    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Update

So I'm not really getting anywhere with the quality control.

To be honest I'm not that worried.

But could the people that are interested in one without quality control, but with the same discount please add them self to the list like this:

Jonas_R 1x KKK
                      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
                        So I'm not really getting anywhere with the quality control.

To be honest I'm not that worried.

But could the people that are interested in one without quality control, but with the same discount please add them self to the list like this:

Jonas_R 1x KKK
                        seems to me your are very desperate to buy one of these, even without checking the quality. Which is good, if you can afford it.
                        Get one, and post the result here, so we can see it too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by varia View Post
                          seems to me your are very desperate to buy one of these, even without checking the quality. Which is good, if you can afford it.
                          Get one, and post the result here, so we can see it too.
                          Seems to me that you are just wasting space in the thread!
                          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

The real question is: Why would L&S Cartec decide to purchase the rights/molds to manufacture these manifolds ($$$$) if they didn't plan to manufacture them correctly? This would be a failed business model if they wanted to cheap out. Does not make sense.

Comment

there is a long distance between intent and actually making quality.....

but besides this, I pass for the moment, I need the cash for other more urgent stuff on the S2.

Comment

So what is the main concern about them?is it about cracking?

Comment

Working...
                                X