Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
    Best of luck with your project.
    (yeeeee, my engine won't be infected by diseases from fingers of some unpredictable wizard !!! yeeee )

and cha cha, CHA... 'NOVEL edited' ... I see you still kept bul.s.hitting 'your' beloved community 4 days ago .. just unf^^^ing real..ohhh
    why you didn't comment your busted story >? do you realize now that you have chosen wrong personality to spill your s.hit on ? a ? Wizard Issam ?
    But you know very well my dear double triple *** hat that it was real copy/paste and you have no chance to make any printscreen where would be different words
    It wasn't about to die or not, you are still not able to swallow it or what >?
    It was ONLY just about agreement and later on about feeding me with fake info, that's it.
    Yes, I know that I'm an idiot only at that point that I took that 'honor' to show how it is to deal with you if someone has timeframe for parts... but i couldn't handle it anymore ... ohhh... You are flying too high in the sky and seems that you believe that world is turning around you, not around the sun..

And what is about overnight ship of PCV puck on your expenses ? can you answer question even to yourself how is possible to deliver parts to FedEx, but shipment of those parts can be canceled 9 days later ? and nothing shows up on FedexEx tracking ! SUPERMISTERY or maybe you are owning FedEx ?
    regarding apologizing ! don't lie again p^^^, only thing that you have managed to do, instead of normally explaining situation, was ''thank you so much for your patience'' on 8th Feb, one month later after parts supposed to be delivered

I GAVE UP to waste my time on this, You... again

Comment

• Originally posted by sailaz View Post
      And what is about overnight ship of PCV puck on your expenses
      That offer was taken off the table when the threats started.

Your PCV puck & thermostat housing was taken by another member. No reason for us to continue dialogue further.
      Issam N. Abed
      iABED Industries
      iABED Email | Facebook
      The build thread

Comment

• Doing a few pucks in black anodized. Anyone interested?
        Issam N. Abed
        iABED Industries
        iABED Email | Facebook
        The build thread

Comment

• What was the price shipped to Germany?

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
            What was the price shipped to Germany?

With the fittings and steel wool you are @ $188.50
            Issam N. Abed
            iABED Industries
            iABED Email | Facebook
            The build thread

Comment

1. rxl - BLACK - AN12 (PAID)
              Issam N. Abed
              iABED Industries
              iABED Email | Facebook
              The build thread

Comment

• please stop this trolling/ranting and just keep whatever issues you have off the forum. you made your point, now go and annoy someone else

@mods: please clean up this mess

Comment

• Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
                  please stop this trolling/ranting and just keep whatever issues you have off the forum. you made your point, now go and annoy someone else

@mods: please clean up this mess

:Iagree:

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
                    What was the price shipped to Germany?

Let me know your thoughts!
                    Issam N. Abed
                    iABED Industries
                    iABED Email | Facebook
                    The build thread

Comment

• What can I say. Good packaging Fast delivery good communication and top Produkt. Not the last thing I will buy from you

Comment

• Good Stuff!

I'll concur with RXL as I just received my package as well. Great kit, highest quality I've ever seen from a one off/forum build. Fast shipping. All around top notch.
                        1990 Coupe Quattro, Full RS2 Conversion

http://www.europeancarweb.com/featur...rs2/index.html

2008 S4 Avant, Sprint Blue

Comment

• Wow is someone really getting on Issams case? Issam is definitely one of
                          the better vendors and supporters of this community I've dealt with. I hope
                          you don't have deal with anymore douchebags sam.

Comment

• I juts can't skip last smarta*** post .... what I can say ....
                            ...... some douchebags are able to understand simple things, and some 'originalS' simply aren't ....
                            for those who aren't I just can ' bang into empty bucket' once again that my issue had nothing to do with quality of parts (as I never received them), it was only about agreement of delivery timeframe of combined order, that's it.
                            P.S. and as I can see these housings are not anodized yet http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82741
                            ? is anodizing something like building 7 star skyscraper, sorry ....

Comment

• Originally posted by sailaz View Post
                              I juts can't skip last smarta*** post .... what I can say ....
                              ...... some douchebags are able to understand simple things, and some 'originalS' simply aren't ....
                              for those who aren't I just can ' bang into empty bucket' once again that my issue had nothing to do with quality of parts (as I never received them), it was only about agreement of delivery timeframe of combined order, that's it.
                              P.S. and as I can see these housings are not anodized yet http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82741
                              ? is anodizing something like building 7 star skyscraper, sorry ....
                              You've made your point. I think by now people know who Issam really is and what you're all about.

Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                              2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                              2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                              1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                              1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

• Any more available ? - need one ...

Comment

Working...
                                X