Group buy custom made strong drive shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy custom made strong drive shafts

I can get custom made super strong drive shafts.They will be made in Lithuania and we use metal that coming from Russia tank factory and after they cut they been heated for maximum strongest.They now in my car and on glue track with slicks no problem at all.We can make any you need.Order takes about 1-2 month to arrive in uk and one drive shafts will cost you £125 + postage in uk or any other country (they are very heavy).I have made now few sets but they all sold already for this forum members.We now made that front cv joints use in rear so still need front hubs to use them.
    Foto
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Biturbo View Post
    I can get custom made super strong drive shafts.They will be made in Lithuania and we use metal that coming from Russia tank factory and after they cut they been heated for maximum strongest.They now in my car and on glue track with slicks no problem at all.We can make any you need.Order takes about 1-2 month to arrive in uk and one drive shafts will cost you £125 + postage in uk or any other country (they are very heavy).I have made now few sets but they all sold already for this forum members.We now made that front cv joints use in rear so still need front hubs to use them.

Are they also for s2 avant?
    1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

I can get made any, just need all sizes what you need and what cj joints you will use.

Comment

Great! No more snapped shafts. Do the front CV's hold up well on the rear?
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
          Great! No more snapped shafts. Do the front CV's hold up well on the rear?
          They are very strong,but I personal use the strongest ones that with nuts on cv no bolt.If car is just with big power but you not put slicks and not doing drag race most of time front original s2 cv joints in rear will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Biturbo View Post
            I personal use the strongest ones that with nuts on cv no bolt.
            P/N 443 498 099?

Comment

i need rear shafts for s2 cope. 108mm inner and outer joint. but need the fast.... can you help ?

Comment

I need a set for S2 Coupè. Please explain what you mean by stronger CV in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by maxiice View Post
                  i need rear shafts for s2 cope. 108mm inner and outer joint. but need the fast.... can you help ?
                  reply in pm

Comment

Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
                    I need a set for S2 Coupè. Please explain what you mean by stronger CV in the back.
                    Original S2 CV in rear is very weak.Most people broke them early then drive shafts,so is no point make strong drive shafts for them is you will brake cv.Easy way to convert to bigger cv is use front hubs in rear they direct fit just need different bearing and then you get strong drive shafts for them, problem finish.Also your abs works ok to.
                    If car using for drag race my advise use audi 200 or audi 80 b2 quattro cv with 26 inner splines (its very hard to get them but they strongest ones) then you need get audi 200 hubs 5x112 or audi 80 b2 if 4x108 and use bearing from audi 80 b2 quattro rear but better just check size and buy size you need.(also need make spacer to fit them,but this easy).
                    audi 200 hubs and cv

This is how breaking original s2 cv

Now this video is from my start in santa pod with full drag slicks and 60ft times around 1.4s.Front cv original I newer broke them.

Comment

Can any of you guys point me in the right direction for upgraded axles and CV's for the urs4/urs6 platform.

Comment

Originally posted by orignalS60 View Post
                        Can any of you guys point me in the right direction for upgraded axles and CV's for the urs4/urs6 platform.
                        I know some cars using original axles and run low 10s not having any problem on urs4.

Comment

I want to buy a set for my s2 coupe

Comment

I got a ton of s4/s6 C4 inner and outer front and rear cv joints i can use If they can support 7-800 hp in a c4 chassie it should work well in a smaal cahssie

Comment

Originally posted by audi-szwei View Post
                              I want to buy a set for my s2 coupe
                              Pm send

Comment

Working...
                              X