No announcement yet.

GB - AnLe Poly Engine Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On transmission mount I use 20mm aluminium sleeve, and hole in plate is 24mm so there is roughly 2mm on every side. On engine mount there is 17.2mm steel sleeve and 22mm hole, so there is even more room there to move.
    In reality, if the sleeve moves 2mm sideways, you have some other much more major issue

Comment

Got all welded up, now deburr them and glassbeadplast them and of to powdercoater.
      https://www.facebook.com/10000493609...1557232685475/
      https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f0&oe=57292220

Comment

After powdercoating: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OlZ...646HM0fuA/view

Lets tally up:
        s2forum
        Rusty enginemount + gearbox + reardiff
        sjw185 enginemount + gearbox
        simons2 enginemount
        jsol enginemount
        adam g enginemount

javispa enginemount + gearbox Spain
        ACQ enginemount Lithuania

Please confirm if there is changes, at the moment all enginemounts are spoken for.
        approximately two weeks to be done (its not a promice, since I'm not a shop, and I hate to brake a promise, and it has taken allready like 2 weeks more than it should take)
        Last edited by AnLe; 17 February 2016, 20:01.

Comment

I want engine, gearbox and rear different (same as gearbox mounts?) please
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Hi andy can u message me please my phones being a **** and it wont allowed pm just Tapatalk so had to find one of your threads to get to u on ... reference billet coolant adaptor pipe mate
            Cheers
            J

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

sjw185 enginemount + gearbox

Comment

Keep calm and let the shipping begin.
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0k...-pZpkc-0Q/view

UK packet is done.

Comment

Hi all. Time to pay up!
                  Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

If these mounts are to hard for someone, maybe this should be a good solution:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...05714-223-7599

Comment

adam g and simons2, please contact me ASAP.
                      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

gp96: Looking the pictures, I can guarantee that even my first ones with shore90 dating back 10 years ago, are less noicy than those, since it looks like it has got direct metal to metal contact.

Secondly, speaking in general since its not professional to talk down on someone elses products. Having a large rubber or uretane exposed to heat from turbo&exhaust you are in trouble. Any kind of rubberyoily materials will go bad from the heat, that why its important to shield them, I have lots of aluminium there to protect urethane from heat&oil etc to make it last longer. Also the shielding aluminium acts as toughening the flange it self, preventing any flex.

Also its very easy to install or take of engine since the bolt can be taken out. Another point is that there is 12mm thick alu disk on top. If you have clearance issues, ie have custon manifold/exhaust etc simply add washer or change to thinner disk, I have not seen anoher desing that you can get engine lower if needed. Lastly I have sleeve, insde the urethane, preventing over tightening of the urethane, so you can bolt the nut in very tight and not have to worry that under heavy load situations when the urethane compress little you get loose bolt.

Purpose built performance in mind, it will make more noice of course, but gives you possibility to remove front snub and have bigger front mount intercooler, have better handling since gearlinkage is more stable and of course engine stays where ment, so you dont lose power to the moving engine around and can have exhaust etc done much more tighter clearances.

Comment

Good news, all! Got these through today and they look utterly bulletproof! I'll get them packed up and sent out on Thursday.
                          Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Fitted my mounts today. They're beasts! No head on the car so can't comment on what they're like but I liked the fundamental design of them over OE replicas, so fingers crossed that my faith is well placed
                            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Hi, guess i'm too late for this GB, but I need 2 diffmount mount sets (diff + gerbox mounts) for my S2 3B. Maybe AnLe takes more orders?
                              Leif-Helge
                              -91 S2 VEMS and Comp Turbo
                              -12 B** 530XD Touring "S2 parts transporter, and daily driver"

Comment

Did you sort some out?

Just taken the car for a proper drive with these on and while they're certainly not OE, they are comfortable and offer much better control over the engine movement. On a cruise, they are almost OE for comfort but under full load or at idle, you know that they're stiffer!

Overall, very happy with them and having inspected them, they're absolutely bulletproof. Maybe some rubber versions would be the ideal solution
                                Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Working...
                                X