S2 & RS2 Dial Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merlin's S4 View Post
    Any possibility of getting urS4 ones made as well? Cheers!
    I'd be up for a set. Got in touch some time ago, asking what's needed to run a group buy and I think 10 sets was a minimum. Other things took over and never followed through.

as far as I know sets need to be identical, and there are so many combination when it comes to aux gauges and that makes it tricky.
    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Are any of the gauges similar between the models? My Clock and Fuel gauge are the worst effected.
      '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

Main cluster is identical (i.e. speedo,rev counter, engine temp and fuel) but aux gauges change afaik. So I have oil pressure, oil temperature and clock. And then there is battery voltage as well, so it can be a mix. Correct me if I'm wrong though haha

Rusty mentioned there is a way around it, make each set with all available gauges, you'll pay more ofcourse, but would be easier to get minimum ordered.
        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Audi-B4-RS2-S...53.m1438.l2649

Comment

Sadly its German language.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty View Post
              i've only a couple of sets of rs2 dials left and no full sets of s2, so time to get these remade.

As i'd not bought some off the manufacturer for a while, they've binned the printing masks and design, so this means that these will be made from scratch, so prices are likely to be quite a bit higher than the £60/90 they were before, as this was evened out over many sets

i currently have s2 mph and kmh dials to have replicated, as well as rs2 mph and auxiliary dials in the form of the separate vdo gauges.

Ideally, i'd like to get a 7a 160mph speedo to replicate and even an rs2 kmh speedo and all in one aux dial face.

Please post interest below. I'd hope that pries will be less than £90 a set of 4 based on 10 sets.
              hi, only tacho or vdo too?
              Step 1: setup. <==
              Step 2: potentiation.
              Step 3: enjoy.

Comment

will you be getting anymore of these remade anytime soon?

Comment

www.xtuners.com

Need someone who can group buy , will need 5 or even 10 people interested as it drops the price down to £70 / £50 per set instead of just £180 for one set! They have original RS2 and S2 dials made to order but for this case will need AUDI S2 LIGHT GREY spec details below etc

Thanks
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You can put me down for a set.
                    MPH

Comment

Originally posted by smh
                      www.xtuners.com

Need someone who can group buy , will need 5 or even 10 people interested as it drops the price down to £70 / £50 per set instead of just £180 for one set! They have original RS2 and S2 dials made to order but for this case will need AUDI S2 LIGHT GREY spec details below etc

Thanks
                      I’ll take 2 sets if we can get a group together

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

You can count me in with 3 different sets:
                        1x Audi S2 3B Gray 280km/h
                        1x Audi S2 3B Gray 320km/h
                        1x Audi S2 3B Gray old type AUX dials VDO

Need final price when happening!
                        1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                        *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                        1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Think we have the right amount of people but need someone to take in charge of the orders and finalise it. Not sure if the quantity discount works with different types of dials or it has to remain the same spec for it to work .

Comment

Just checked to see if the price reduces even with different specs and it still works , now if we can 5/10 people to list the ones they want in clear format and then a final post can be made with all of them

Comment

I would take in charge but i dont have free time at all...and i believe best would be if someone in UK would take in charge because most orders will come from there. Im the only one from outside your region if im correct...
                              1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                              1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

It would be nice if someone can set up a WhatsApp group chat so whoever is interested and get 10 people sorted , much quicker and efficient then the forum. If not I’ll make the group chat and post your numbers or dm, I’ll also ask on Facebook S2forum owner page as some are interested on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X