No announcement yet.

S2 & RS2 Dial Faces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the people on here didn't get included??
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Seems the organiser only wanted to help themselves
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I enquired in post #52 and #66 about the faces as I am interested but it looks like only people who joined the whatsapp got to be involved in the groupbuy. Those who did not use that app didn't get a message or nothing even after it was mentioned on here.

Comment

Yeah bit rubbish... Shame

Comment

Last edited by tango123; 9th June 2019, 12:33.

Comment

I was trying to organise a group buy, but no one else was willing to pay them in full and then re-post it to the others , nobody replied so I had to keep a budget of £400 and can only get 5 sets with that , didn’t want to spend £500+ for 10 and wait 1-4 weeks so that’s why not many people could get one, but for some reason the people who reserved one don’t want the set , I’ll let you guys know . I chose WhatsApp because it’s faster to communicate and it’s an app whereas the forum is slow and nobody check the forum frequently.

Comment

I've never used whatsapp especially not for a group buy. I am still interested in getting a set though.

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
                  I can do a group buy, but i'm only prepared to ship to the UK, as i recently posted an item abroad, and it didnt get to the destination and on top of that i got fined by the courier. I know this doesnt happen often but i would rather make it hassle free.

Anyone interested?
                  I am interested if you do a group buy.

With regards to your other issue, when you say fined was it customs fee's? depending what country you send to it varies, Uk anything coming in valued above 20gbp has import fees, USA for example anything going in above 560usd has fees. I have heard America has had that amount raised so less issues with taxation.

Comment

Working...
                  X