No announcement yet.

S2 & RS2 Dial Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the people on here didn't get included??
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Seems the organiser only wanted to help themselves
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I enquired in post #52 and #66 about the faces as I am interested but it looks like only people who joined the whatsapp got to be involved in the groupbuy. Those who did not use that app didn't get a message or nothing even after it was mentioned on here.

Comment

Yeah bit rubbish... Shame

Comment

Last edited by tango123; 9 June 2019, 13:33.

Comment

I was trying to organise a group buy, but no one else was willing to pay them in full and then re-post it to the others , nobody replied so I had to keep a budget of £400 and can only get 5 sets with that , didn’t want to spend £500+ for 10 and wait 1-4 weeks so that’s why not many people could get one, but for some reason the people who reserved one don’t want the set , I’ll let you guys know . I chose WhatsApp because it’s faster to communicate and it’s an app whereas the forum is slow and nobody check the forum frequently.

Comment

I've never used whatsapp especially not for a group buy. I am still interested in getting a set though.

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
                  I can do a group buy, but i'm only prepared to ship to the UK, as i recently posted an item abroad, and it didnt get to the destination and on top of that i got fined by the courier. I know this doesnt happen often but i would rather make it hassle free.

Anyone interested?
                  I am interested if you do a group buy.

With regards to your other issue, when you say fined was it customs fee's? depending what country you send to it varies, Uk anything coming in valued above 20gbp has import fees, USA for example anything going in above 560usd has fees. I have heard America has had that amount raised so less issues with taxation.

Comment

I’ve got two sets left £90 including postage to the UK
                    Sorry for the delay on reading messages on this website not logged on checking often
                    but message if interested have more pics only including the 4 main dials in the cluster as that’s what was ordered
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

I'll late a set please. PM sent

Comment

Ran out of S2 instrument cluster dials , but looked on eBay and realised that xtuners are now selling them for £95 + free postage which is cheaper than what they were selling them from their original website for £180 for one set , they just recently added it on their eBay probably realised that £180 is too much and probably made more sets from my group buy, they also have a best offer option so you can try your luck to get it for a even cheaper price.

Ideal for all the people that missed out on getting a set

They are also using my before and after pictures on the eBay listing haha

link is below and you can choose other spec UK/US or RS2 etc .
                        https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312674928602
                        Last edited by smh; 19 July 2019, 02:04.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a set.

Comment

Did anyone end up with an extra grey Aux dial set? Or would there be enough people to do another group buy for just those?
                            1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                            1995 90
                            2011 A4 Avant
                            1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Grillage View Post
                              Did anyone end up with an extra grey Aux dial set? Or would there be enough people to do another group buy for just those?
                              Contact them direct, I got mine for a few quid more than the "group buy" price.
                              sigpic
                              1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                              1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                              1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP View Post

Contact them direct, I got mine for a few quid more than the "group buy" price.
                                I messaged them via eBay when I bought the last set from the link above and they didn’t respond. I’ll try direct. Thanks!

edit: I see they now have a set of KPH with the aux gauges listed. I’ll try them direct for sure:
                                https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312679937282
                                1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                                1995 90
                                2011 A4 Avant
                                1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X