Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikes2 View Post
    That will be +10% + vat likely
    Probably more than that. My mates pick up at least 10 vehicles a week from that site and like all Coparts there's charges for just about everything including movement/loading, fork lift usage etc etc etc
    They've also reduced the time allowed for collection before hefty storage charges get added. It might just be 2 or 3 days now, which isn't long if you're hundreds of miles away.

Comment

Strong money considering some 10-11k cars have been up for sale for a while before they've been sold.
      Or maybe putting our cars through an auction is the answer to a sale..
      F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
      1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Originally posted by Farhazaftab786g View Post

i watched the live auction buddy ended at £9,000
        did you notice what country flag it sold to?

and as Andy says above,the fees copart charge now are crazy.Anything between £499 and £977 on a 9 grand car nowadays.I used to buy a lot from copart but you can quite often get a motd car on the road with no damage for less than a good percentage of their stuff.Be wary of "crash damaged cars" going through their auctions which turn out to have knackered engines,lad in workshop next door has bought a glut of those recently

Comment

Appears to be relisted, sale date is now 6th Jan.
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

very suspect

Comment

Damn dude! im really sorry for your loss, I have a kingfisher too! Will have to be vigilant :/ such a shame, I hope you find a solution soon x

Comment

Working...
              X