No announcement yet.

Black s2 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great project, nice interior bits and advanced engineering with that gearbox and I5.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Airwolf View Post

map-signal with the supplied hose causes spikes and the map-signal goes up and down. Some tuners say that it's because the maxxecu is so quick and reads the pulses in the inlet. But why is the ignition going up and down and Follow the map-signal spikes?

then you add a lot of filter and your fine......

using the original stuff can be better. But just check it for your own safety.
      Interesting, I am using the supplied plastic tube.
      Although only maybe 20-30 cm.
      Should I be worried?
      Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
      http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
        That certainly looks like the way to get the cam timing spot on. Hopefully no valve damage when it slipped?
        the valves are all ok the cam gear does not allow that mutch of play that the would hit the piston. lucky me. if it happens again im going back to stock camgear.

Comment

Amazing job and really lovely car .I want mine to look just like yours .well done

Comment

A few small updates. Headlight washer system was not working so found some time to do it new. Now it works just need get new jets as the old ones are not in the best shape. Got also the tensioner for the generator installed. Thanks for the tensioner ultra performance engineering. After a few months the battery died so also got some few things done. Need to put the bumper on and also ordered few things from tradition shop.

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

looks good.. but what is that kind of a dampener for the crank???

Comment

I'm running a fluiddamper made for Aby.

Comment

is that one of them mabe in the group buy?? it dosent looks like one

Comment

It was made by Issam but is not a part of group buy. I'm also in the waiting list. In the mean time I'm running this one.

Comment

okay i understand is it better than the oe one or?

Comment

i does what it sopose to do and engine runs realy good. honestly i would not modify the s2 if i could go back.

Comment

Dont use the plastic hose for the map sensor that comes with the maxxecu. Use a rubberhose or a copper pipe or so. Are you running original trigger sensor?
                          What should you not use the plastic hose ?

Comment

Correct

Comment

sorry ,, why should you not use the plastic hose ? If there is a problem with the plastic hose i dont think maxxecu would sell it with it ?

Comment

Im only mention it based on our experience with the product. Using 60-2 trigger with VR sensor may cause you problem and you may have to solder in a resistor for it. Maxxecu describes it in their manual too.

regarding the Nuke it's a 50/50. If you want to use it, it's your choice. But now you know it.

map-signal with the supplied hose causes spikes and the map-signal goes up and down. Some tuners say that it's because the maxxecu is so quick and reads the pulses in the inlet. But why is the ignition going up and down and Follow the map-signal spikes?

then you add a lot of filter and your fine......

using the original stuff can be better. But just check it for your own safety.
                                "Im only mention it based on our experience with the product. Using 60-2 trigger with VR sensor may cause you problem and you may have to solder in a resistor for it. Maxxecu describes it in their manual too."

In what manual do they describe that ??

Comment

Working...
                                X