No announcement yet.

Its arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for an ipod headunit, I fitted an Alpine one to my car and it is brilliant. It is fully compatible, so I can keep the ipod out of sight and the wieght saving from not having to lug around a pile of cds is priceless. I'm not sure the exact model, but can check if you want. The sound quality is really good too.

Comment

Originally posted by ciaranthemurph View Post
      As for an ipod headunit, I fitted an Alpine one to my car and it is brilliant. It is fully compatible, so I can keep the ipod out of sight and the wieght saving from not having to lug around a pile of cds is priceless. I'm not sure the exact model, but can check if you want. The sound quality is really good too.
      Is it the CDE9850Ri or something like that? I've got one in my Rover and agreed, its very good, but I dont think it'll look as good in the Audi. I want it to look as OE as possible.

Mark
      '93 Brilliant Blue Audi S2 Avant - Broken again.
      '98 Tahiti Blue Rover 216SE Coupe
      '96 Arktiksilber Metallic BMW 525td (E34)
      '01 Dark Green Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1LTD
      '97 Polar White Vauxhall Vectra 2.0Di LS
      '96 Alpine White Peugeot 306 XLDt

Comment

Yeah, that looks similar to it. I know what you mean about it looking a bit flash, all I have done is change the colour of the backlighting on the buttons to red, but it still looks a bit out of place. Ach well, you can't win them all.

Comment

Working...
        X