My Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He'll be all over that if you take him to that kebab shop I reckon.

Comment

I've been thinking about air filter options/setup. Has anyone reliably used a sock type air filter fitted straight onto the maf. Space is really restricted on the ur quattro

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
          I've been thinking about air filter options/setup. Has anyone reliably used a sock type air filter fitted straight onto the maf. Space is really restricted on the ur quattro
          Go MAF-les, it frees up allot of space in UR.
          sigpic_________
          Rob

Comment

Aftermarket ecu?
            I think that will take me another 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
              Aftermarket ecu?
              I think that will take me another 5 years
              No you don't have to, Prj can map the car for you without Maf, I am going this route on my UR.
              sigpic_________
              Rob

Comment

I did for a bit when the bigger turbo was fitted before I fitted the vems. only run for a week like that though

Comment

Finally picked up some tools and started tinkering. I'm going to change my intercooler as I don't want to trim the front bumper. Done some measuring and I reckon if I get a universal one with a 65mm thick core I should be ok.
                  Im also going to need to get some of the motors in the electric seats rewound. Don't seem to be working for some reason. Probably seized
                  Going to replace my front Porsche brake set up with an ap racing one that Ive got. Downside is standard wheels will no longer fit. I'll just have to fit my bbs rs 17s I guess
                  I need a rear bumper reflector if anyones got spares??
                  Still not sure what to do about the suspension as the rear sits higher than the front with the current h&r springs

Comment

Re:reflecter

Good to see your back I've got reflectors in a gt bumper but you'll have take em out as jam needs one aswell just give me bell

Comment

• Nice one Raz. I saw your car today, rusting away on your drive
                      Havent seen it on the road for a while, is it running ok?

Comment

• it looks in than state cuz it's been used as a daily for the past few weeks , runs great but want to get the White one back before I give this one in for a refurb

Comment

• Tried starting the car today but it didn't fire up. Turned over ok and theres fuel at the rail. Didn't have time to investigate further
                          I got a feeling it may be the crank sensor. I'll give it a clean hopefully tomorrow

Comment

• Oh and does anyone know where I can get a side plastic cover for my electric recaro seat. Theyre the same as the recaro classic style ones. Its the hinge cover

Comment

• Got it started earlier. Turned out to be the cam sensor. There was a build up of rust on it

Comment

• So now I can get on with sorting an intercooler and the maf piping.
                                And I need to find out where my brake fluid has disappeared to over the last few years

Comment

Working...
                                X