My Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time for some new fluid I recon mate
    You got a pic of the plastic cover you need, from the other seat?
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Scrap it

Comment

• No, Ive retired.
        Heres a pic of some seats that are identical to mine
        Attached Files

Comment

• I need the drivers side plastic trim that's on the light coloured seat (right hand of pic)

Comment

• Going to be a hard one to find used I recon. I am sure Merc used these seats in their AMG cars of the 80s, 500SEC maybe?
            Merc are really good with old parts, unlike Audi. I am sure you will be able to get one from the Marc dealer, assuming its the same part?
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• This is one of the seats. I'll use this as the driver seat until I can find the trim that I need
              Attached Files

Comment

• No I wont. I will just take the trim piece off this seat and put it on my driver one. (Forgot about the electric buttons placement)

Ordered an intercooler and have got all the pipework mapped out in my head. Cant wait to get it on the road.
                Johns car has given me the inspiration I needed

Comment

• Not listed, but I would try these guys Sal

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/prod...e&rid=61&mid=2
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• I'm glad mine has inspired you to pull your finger out and Finnish yours mate .
                    And the worst thing is i sold my recaro Classic seats the other month as spairs and repairs that had all the clips your looking for that you would of been welcome to lol .

Teach you a lesson for being away for so long 😄

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing this grow....

Darren

Comment

• Intercooler turned up today
                        Now just need to sort the plumbing. The turbo side looks straight forward enough to sort. Throttle side is a bit more tricky. There isn't much room and I don't want to put too much of an angle on the air flow. Not sure whether to use a 120deg or 180 pipe
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I'm using the old MarkH turbo and manifold set up before he went crazy. This is how his engine bay used to look
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice project....i havent seen my ur for over 2 years due to riding bikes also
                            Do you think this intercooler would fit the earlier flat front ur as I dont want to cut the bumper
                            Can I take the dimensions please
                            Would the cooler support 500 BHP plus??

Comment

• Dimensions of core are 500x240x65mm. Overall length is 665 inc end tanks.
                              My previous intercooler was 500x190x65 and it handled 443 with ease. The problem I had with it was that where the end tanks were welded onto the end tanks, it stuck out too much and the bumper wouldn't go on without trimming it.
                              I had already trimmed the inside of the grille anyway so it fits a lot easier now. I think you may have to trim your grille a little more to get it to fit

Comment

• Ok cool thanks,I look forward to seeing the pipework install now

Comment

Working...
                                X