Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine. Not exactly blingbling, more or less opposite.. I have tried to keep it as clean and factory made -looking as possible (for now it works only with the engine bay . I even changed the blue silicone hoses to black ones after while.. The car is not ready yet, some small things with the engine and then the overall look of the car will change to Daytona Grey. Hopefully i can manage to get the new intake ready for summer activities as well.

http://www.vhtracing.com/engineering/Projects/Tikru/ <- more pics from this project.
    Attached Files
    Max Torque Fun Club

Comment

Nice 2.2 Engine bays - Pictures Please

S6 engine bay
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikemotors View Post
        Here's mine. Not exactly blingbling, more or less opposite.. I have tried to keep it as clean and factory made -looking as possible (for now it works only with the engine bay . I even changed the blue silicone hoses to black ones after while.. The car is not ready yet, some small things with the engine and then the overall look of the car will change to Daytona Grey. Hopefully i can manage to get the new intake ready for summer activities as well.

http://www.vhtracing.com/engineering/Projects/Tikru/ <- more pics from this project.
        Nice project you have there. What turbo are you running?

I like the ice-pick tires you are running

Comment

A couple of shots from my friends engine bay, he hand polished the intake manifold and valve cover

Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Wow, that looks clean and bling! Nice!

Comment

I think the bay looks decent it's no perty polished like above, but it matches....

Comment

Spotted your car couple times mikemotors, can't go wrong with that paint job. What front bumper are you using? I guess you gained a lot of space with that elect. fan mod.

I like the ice-pick tires you are running
                Looks like normal winter tyres in finland.
                Now quattro less, my urs4 stolen 13.8

Comment

out of interest, what is that lower headlight trim from? my mate has the same on his 3b coupe and we cant work out what it came off as with yours one of the mounts has to be removed for it to fit.
                  Gav
                  S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Early facelift Coupes had that Gav, it's a leftover type affair to the pre-facelift version on the Coupes, just stepped back due to the bonnet now being in the way.

Audi changed it not long after, as they must have realised it was a bit of a waste and more expensive to produce than two plastic versions under each headlamp.
                    If you pop later headlamps in, you have to chop the inner corner mounts off.
                    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

• My own enine bay
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Not really a writing thread but,

very briefly what radiator, turbo, exhaust manifold and what downpipe? Replies here or in a separate thread as you please? Thanks.

Comment

• very briefly what radiator, turbo, exhaust manifold and what downpipe? Replies here or in a separate thread as you please? Thanks.

1. Radiotor; 034 motorsports aluminium high flow radiator and fan;
                          2. Turbo; Garret GT3071R
                          3. Inlet manifold; 034 motorsports (Wagner)
                          4. Outlet manifold; 034 motorsports;
                          5. Downpipe; 034 motorsports 2,5 inch.
                          6. Blow of valve; Tial

Comment

• yeah, im intrested in the radiator also

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

• One more

Many nice enginebays here.
                              This one is mine, "factory look"
                              Attached Files

Comment

• show us more pictures of the car itself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X